if you're willing to sell me one please reply. & don't make the prices outrageous please....ive checked ebay so i know the average price range

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
I have a Hellraiser C-1 FR

interested?
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
a FR would be an added bonus, but i was kind of looking for the fixed bridge Hellraiser, i cant think of why i would need a FR and its like $100 more, im also trying to to snag a deal that includes shipping & a hardshell case for like $600

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
ok thats cool
good luck
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
thanks

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
I have a Hellraiser non-FR pretty much brand new.. still has all the protective film on it.. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

anyone else?

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Quote by pressyre
Was there a problem with the EC?

no man, it's gorgeous, but idk if i can do $700...i was originally out to get a Hellraiser so if i cna get one of those in blk cherry for under $600, i'll probably take that..also, and no offense to you AT ALL, for the price you are selling it for, for a few $$$ more, there's a bigger selection on ebay in colors, etc.

but for now, i am keeping you in mind

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
The price does include the hardshell case, which I forgot to mention in my thread. However, I may be willing to drop the price a bit, but I ask that the buy covers the shipping costs. You could PM an offer and we could work with it from there.
I know it's not exactly the same, but I have a C-1 Elite I'm trying to unload for $400 + shipping. Let me know if you're interested.
And maybe we can fly away from here, surf on the debris of a broken scene...
I have a EC-1000 with HSC I'd selling for $625 shipped. Pics below. There is some minor wear on it from use but I couldn't get it to show up in pics.

that's a beaut! im keeping you in mind as well!

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
I think I could let mine go for $650, and I'll pay the shipping. I'll include a hardshell.