Page 1 of 6
since everybodys enjoying it so much here ya go
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Last edited by Little_Buster at May 15, 2008,
is this gunna turn into an anime lovers thread, if so im gonna enjoy it, ill start the best anime is bleach, there i said it, i like code geass as well, and speed grapher, and trinity blood is epic
Quote by heaven's gate
TS, you watch FLCL?

Yesh, )
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.

just wanted to try it out
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
god i hate bleach
Quote by letsgocoyote
code geass is great

Quote by heaven's gate
TS, you watch FLCL?

judging from his name, i think he does

edit: awwwww, beat to it
Quote by Sicko 21X7
tremelo the brown note until she caves
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Who loves Persona 3?

I do.

i never played it, is it good? it was a PS2 game right if so thne i was to busy playing N+ on Xbox live arcade b/c ninjas rule
Quote by F8iscruel
i never played it, is it good? it was a PS2 game right if so thne i was to busy playing N+ on Xbox live arcade b/c ninjas rule

If you like anime i see no reason why you wouldn't like it.
There's also a manga of it, and the new anime. Persona Trinity Soul based on it
why do i have a feeling you guys hate NAruto, o saiyuki is awesome
manga> anime
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
lucky star, grenadier the sennshi of smiles, and <.< >.> kodomo no jikan. All subbed I hate dubbed it doesn't feel right.
Last edited by guitarplayer769 at May 14, 2008,
is there an (The ONLY Manga/anime thread) on UG at all, if not one of us needs to start one
Quote by edge11
manga> anime

i cna think of one instance (at least imo) where this is not true and that is the FUll metal alchemist series the anime is better, shorter but better, also not as complex as the manga
Yes we hate naruto.

There, i said it
Quote by letsgocoyote
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I can't see it surviving long somehow..

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/animeug/

Join the group though

ill have to think about that i saw the comment on death note, i cant stand it at all, though when i do watch it i cant resist it the first guy to have the death note in the series was just manical in every since of the word, also they're showing the live action movies in theatres across the country this month i bet it will be funny to watch
no Bleach or Naruto allowed! haha
Quote by letsgocoyote
Wait.. you like naruto D:
I cant stand that show... or bleach
Quote by letsgocoyote
bleach is the best anime manga period there is no better story (tho the bount arc of the anime im not going to watch) number 6 of the arcannar is so awesome i cant remember his name tho, and uliquroria of the arrcanar vs ichigo is going to be awesome when they finaly stop doing the whole 100 yrs ago thing
i also love www . one manga. com its the best site ever (no spaces in the real site name tho)
Quote by Little_Buster
no Naruto allowed! haha

Fixed.

I eat, drink, and breathe Dragonball Z.

Also a fan of

Bleach
Fooli Cooli
Love Hina
Ranma 1/2
Metropolis
last.fm[/url}
the way things are going i think an anime/manga only thread would last for a good while, as long as we dont go down the road of hentai
I'm not even gonna get started on the whole 'which anime is best?' argument cause one I'm an anime n00b which will lead to two me getting flamed, and three it's all opinions anyway.
sig goes here
Quote by Ichikurosaki

can you name a better story, i might agree with you if i know what manga/anime your talking about
or i might just agree since you obviously know more about anime than i do
Quote by F8iscruel
the way things are going i think an anime/manga only thread would last for a good while, as long as we dont go down the road of hentai

and why not