Page 1 of 2
OK for those of you fellow chick-magnets that likes chicks and couldn't live if there were no chicks in his town, see if this reflects your thoughts of actually HAVING a girlfriend...

The fun of having a girlfriend is getting the girlfriend. The way I see it, its like hunting, all the fun is in stalking the deer when you're hunting just like all the fun is in talking to a girl and hitting on her and getting her to be your girl...but of course with hunting, when you shoot the deer there's a moment of utmost pride and then the work kicks in and it gets ****ty...and with a girl when you ask her out and stuff and she says yes there's that moment of pride where you make out and the whole deal. Actually having the girlfriend...its like having a deer head hanging on your wall, you look at it and you admire it and you brag about it and there's those moments where you just feel great over the days......as with having a gf, you brag about her you admire her, you feel awesome around her and everythings great.

And then the ****ty feelings kick in...you look around at the girls and envy their boyfriends, just like you envy your buddy's buck because he got a better buck than you did....and you see the hotter girls around and its like after you shoot a deer you see a bigger buck than the one you got but you know you can't go get it because you already used your tag, just like with a girl you already used you moves and you're committed so you're screwed. And you miss the days when you could just go with your friends and hit on random chicks just like you miss the days when you could be with your buds and just hang out drinking and shoot a deer if you see a deer, so drunk you're not even sure if you'll hit it.

And then finally one day you get in a fight with your girlfriend after months of dating and she bitches off and you bitch off and everybody is just mad mad mad...and then you dump her, she walks out the door. And deep down you feel relieved cause now you can go back to your fun times being able to flirt with anyone and everyone (that is a girl). Just like in hunting when the new season comes around and you breath deep and grab your rifle and buy your license and tag. Everything is great and the search begins again. New experiences and new expectations.

There, hope y'all enjoyed it, thats the way I see hitting on girls and having a girlfriend, if you find it demeaning to compare a girl to a deer well..........too bad i guess. for those of you who think its funny, merci beaucoup.
So the moral of the story is...

You shoot women instead of dating them?

good thing not all guys are like that. it would be the end of the human race
I love women, and I love my girlfriend. Am I a freak?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
20$ says hes ****in a deer by the weekend
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
Quote by pyerreives
if you don't like deer hunting, does it mean you're gay?

i think so.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by guitar_hero543
...And then finally one day you get in a fight with your girlfriend after months of dating and she bitches off and you bitch off and everybody is just mad mad mad...and then you dump her, she walks out the door...

This is similar to when the deer head falls off the wall and you're all like "damn I really don't wanna pick that mother up guess I'll toss it and shoot another one."

YOUR STORY DON'T HOLD UP

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I thought he made a legit and clever point but its nice to see that everyone in this thread decided to be stupid about it
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
That was the most shallow thing I've ever read in my life.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
WTF?
Hunting woman and dating deer isn't very appropiate. Or smart.

Idk. I couldn't get through that whole mess.
Ok about further review, you are obviously pissed at some chick for ****ting on your heart. And now you wanna hang her dome in your living room. Classy.
Quote by JeanMi36
I love women, and I love my girlfriend. Am I a freak?

I don't think you're a freak if you love your girlfriend.
[quote="'Anno[fzk"]']And now you wanna hang her dome in your living room. Classy.

I think it's a lot easier to kill her, skin her, then wear her skin while tucking in your penis, but that's ok too.
[quote="'Anno[fzk"]']Yes, yes you are. Misygony is the way, the light, and the life.

Oh ... And typo XD Misygony lolz.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
For the same reasons I don't hunt, It's way better having a girlfriend than trying to pick up a new girl every night. Too much god damn work.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I really didn't get anything out of reading that.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Pointless and somewhat demeaningful thread.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Or you can meet the most perfect girl for you and just be happy.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I agree with TS 100%. Dating sucks. I prefer flying solo. And I have had some good relationships in my time, but right now I'm just... Over them. I'll be fine, so long as no one cuts off thy divine hand.
A U S S I E
Quote by InvaderTSN
I think it's a lot easier to kill her, skin her, then wear her skin while tucking in your penis, but that's ok too.

I think I know about some serial killer who did that... Ah, nevermind.

Anyways, are you saying that you're only together with a girl for her looks?
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
I have had the same girlfriend for 2 and a half year, I love it... Being single had its benefits and having a girlfriend has its benefits... I would say having a girlfriend has more benefits though :-)
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
I'll bear that in mind.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by guitar_hero543
OK for those of you fellow chick-magnets that likes chicks and couldn't live if there were no chicks in his town, see if this reflects your thoughts of actually HAVING a girlfriend...

The fun of having a girlfriend is getting the girlfriend. The way I see it, its like hunting, all the fun is in stalking the deer when you're hunting just like all the fun is in talking to a girl and hitting on her and getting her to be your girl...but of course with hunting, when you shoot the deer there's a moment of utmost pride and then the work kicks in and it gets ****ty...and with a girl when you ask her out and stuff and she says yes there's that moment of pride where you make out and the whole deal. Actually having the girlfriend...its like having a deer head hanging on your wall, you look at it and you admire it and you brag about it and there's those moments where you just feel great over the days......as with having a gf, you brag about her you admire her, you feel awesome around her and everythings great.

And then the ****ty feelings kick in...you look around at the girls and envy their boyfriends, just like you envy your buddy's buck because he got a better buck than you did....and you see the hotter girls around and its like after you shoot a deer you see a bigger buck than the one you got but you know you can't go get it because you already used your tag, just like with a girl you already used you moves and you're committed so you're screwed. And you miss the days when you could just go with your friends and hit on random chicks just like you miss the days when you could be with your buds and just hang out drinking and shoot a deer if you see a deer, so drunk you're not even sure if you'll hit it.

And then finally one day you get in a fight with your girlfriend after months of dating and she bitches off and you bitch off and everybody is just mad mad mad...and then you dump her, she walks out the door. And deep down you feel relieved cause now you can go back to your fun times being able to flirt with anyone and everyone (that is a girl). Just like in hunting when the new season comes around and you breath deep and grab your rifle and buy your license and tag. Everything is great and the search begins again. New experiences and new expectations.

There, hope y'all enjoyed it, thats the way I see hitting on girls and having a girlfriend, if you find it demeaning to compare a girl to a deer well..........too bad i guess. for those of you who think its funny, merci beaucoup.

You are so wise and insightful

You are a 14 y/old virgin aren't you?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE

+1

All of you that say you don't want a girlfriend either

a. can't have one
b. are gay
c. are 12 and think "girls are icky!!"
Quote by CoreysMonster
+1

All of you that say you don't want a girlfriend either

a. can't have one
b. are gay
c. are 12 and think "girls are icky!!"

+1

Shame on you select few.
This thread; it's like breaking out the story on how Newton invented gravity in the middle of a wedding,

out of place.
HI GUYS!
Quote by richiemokkiez
This thread; it's like breaking out the story on how Newton invented gravity in the middle of a wedding,

out of place.

he may have DISCOVERED gravity, but he didn't invent it. and Newton basically only had the idea that there was a force that pulled things down. He had no idea why, even with our modern knowledge of the warping of space/time by mass we still aren't absolutely sure what gravity is.
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
****'Oh God, this thread sucks' image****

That picture keeps setting off my Anti-Virus program, saying there's a Trojan there. Replace it with a different one..?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 2