I finally got sum pics!!! yay, here they are.

(Invalid img)
Ampeg SVT450 Head/ Ampeg SVT810E Cab / Fender MIM Jazz Bass (Julia is her name :-D ) w/ BadAss II Bridge and Fender Custom Shop 60's Pups (I love the sound they get... it melts my bahllz)

Edit: Oh yea, thats a Fender Rumble 100 back there behind Julia....... it doesnt get used much anymore, unless im going somewhere else to play.

Upclose shot of Julias Body..... all the stuff on the pickguard was done w/ regular sharpie brand markers...........

well thats it......

:-D

i cant decide on whether to get a EBMM Stingray HH next..... or a MIA Fender Precision though... thatll probably be next year.... then im gnna upgrade my head again... to........ not sure yet.
Last edited by PedRoFTWkiddies at May 15, 2008,
holla ampeg
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Very nice - you can't go wrong with the Fender-Ampeg combination

and welcome to the forum
head sounds good. i can get plenty of variety from it, but it still gets that SVT sound..... i love it.

though... i just saw on MF that they had refurbished 3pros's for 699.99 and i got the 450 (which is basically just a B2RE inside the SVT CL body) for 749.99....

so i felt kinda jew'd. but i still love my head.
Quote by PedRoFTWkiddies
head sounds good. i can get plenty of variety from it, but it still gets that SVT sound..... i love it.

though... i just saw on MF that they had refurbished 3pros's for 699.99 and i got the 450 (which is basically just a B2RE inside the SVT CL body) for 749.99....

so i felt kinda jew'd. but i still love my head.

no big loss, I haven't tried the svt450h to compare, but i'll say the completely unversitile 3 pros are totally overrated and underpowered.
forming one. ive been playing for almost 5 years....

the rumble 100 doesnt cut it w/ my guitarist. we've been writing stuff... we just need a drummer, we know a local producer, so we'll be able to get some decent quality recordings once we get some **** together.
those shoes are wicked. you know they're good if I'm noticing those before Ampeg and Fender...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom