Im trading a guitar for it that I dont want anymore. Its not a BC rich. Its a bich style and the neck is stock. The dude said it was some japenese or chinese company that went out of buisness or something like that

Everytime I see a BC rich guitar it makes me throw up a little in my mouth, they just look horrible in my opinion, i now its all about what it feels and how it sounds but i wouldnt touch that thing with a ten foot poll.
Quote by the-kidR44
Everytime I see a BC rich guitar it makes me throw up a little in my mouth, they just look horrible in my opinion, i now its all about what it feels and how it sounds but i wouldnt touch that thing with a ten foot poll.

It has GOTOH pickups in the bridge and Dimarzios in the neck
yeah. it's some BC Rich knockoff, no idea of the brand since you don't really see a lot of those in the states. Don't worry about want brand it is, just worry about how it sounds and plays. and I BTW love that shape.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
^i guese its an aquired taste to like a guitar like that, but whatever evryones diffrent, if everyone was the same then thered only be one guitar out there, thank god everyone is diffrent.
It doesn't look like a knock-off, more like a home-made guitar.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
either its a knock off...

But more likly its home made
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps: