i dont know any of that ****.
Because i havent gone and played one.

I suggest thats what you do before buying. Don't bass spending $500 on someone elses opinion. It may be perfect for someone else, but not for you.

But christ, that guitar is beautiful. I would buy it on looks alone :P
That Ibanez has an Edge III trem. They are notorious for having very poor reliability due to soft alloys used which causes the knife edges (the metal contacts) to wear down. When this happens, tuning stability goes up the tube since it can't return to parallel state where it's meant to be.

Generally, avoid this trem as much as possible, but if you MUST have this guitar, just don't wank on it as much or don't be as vigorous on the trem and keep the trem in good maintanence by lubing up the posts and making sure the trem is parallel.

Apart from that, the guitar is alright. I'd still go for a Japanese Prestige in the end but hey.... that's me.
Quote by CobbZ
i dont know any of that ****.
Because i havent gone and played one.

I suggest thats what you do before buying. Don't bass spending $500 on someone elses opinion. It may be perfect for someone else, but not for you.

But christ, that guitar is beautiful. I would buy it on looks alone :P

i did play it earlier today and it was great, but the whammy bar was taken off and i didnt get a chance to use it.

it says it has a licenseed floyd bridge and not an edge iii. is the LFR good for pulling satch type divebombs?
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
the edge III is an LFR, and it sucks horribly.

+1

An LFR stands for 'Licensed Floyd Rose' which essentially covers any trem that is not an OFR that is designed similarly. Hence, the Ibanez high end models like Edge, Edge Pro and Lo Pro are considered an LFR but a good one.
The guitar looks pretty hot, but try not to overuse the trem since like other people have said, Edge III trems arent very good compared to reall OFR's.