Yeah, I realise that this is in the wrong forum, but i've tried finding out this problem for 4 days in the riffs and recordings forums and nobody knows what the problem is.
I've been trying to record a backing track on acid pro, but when I try and record something over another track in acid, it records the other tracks as well, along with it being slightly delayed.
This does this even when I have the computer masters muted, but the only way to avoid it is to mute the track in acid pro, which I can't do because it throws me out of time. It even picks up the metronome.
Is there any way at all to stop this, or atleast get rid of it after i've recorded?

EDIT - Sorry, i forgot to put in the more exact details. I'm running my guitar right into the mic input and i'm using headphones.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Last edited by dann_blood at May 15, 2008,
Use headphones.... Also are you recording with a Mic or a USB type interface... I can offer more help if you answer these questions...
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
it sounds like you are sending everything to to the channel being recorded, which you would have to do on purpose. Yeah If you are using a mic, monitor it with headphones instead of your speakers.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Sorry, i forgot to put in the more exact details. I'm running my guitar right into the mic input and i'm using headphones.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.