It's simple to get a credit card anywhere, you just apply and they'll send you a card.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
wait untill you can afford it? your appreciate it more
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by dimestorekeet
Well i have no credit

Well this thread is utterly pointless then.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by dimestorekeet
19 in a couple weeks

They will give you a card then. Although you have little or (most likely) no credit, you can get one. The interest rate, however, will break your balls into a million little pieces. If you get one of these store credit cards, have fun paying the bills for the rest of your life.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by dimestorekeet
I have a guitar in mind but I dont have alotta cash flow. anyone in the pit have a guitar center credit card?

Trying to get in on the 15 months no interest thing?
Quote by darkstar2466
They will give you a card then. Although you have little or (most likely) no credit, you can get one. The interest rate, however, will break your balls into a million little pieces. If you get one of these store credit cards, have fun paying the bills for the rest of your life.

that's what I'm afraid of cause i also have a car payment and insurance
Quote by darkstar2466

+10

This is exactly why shop cards are a bad idea.
A year or two ago I got a shop credit card cause I got like $20 bucks off my $100 purchase at a clothing store. The first thing that annoyed me was that they wouldn't let me pay the bill in the store. I don't get why you can't pay off a bill when you're right inside the company. Second, they made it a major b***h to navigate the website to set up your account and pay. I ended up submitting my payment around two days before the due date, however, the website FORCED me to "Delay Payment a minimum of 3 days not including weekends." So what that meant was, even though I submitted all my information, they couldn't just do the damn transaction for FOUR MORE DAYS!! Any website can do a credit card transaction within seconds, no excuses. Last, they charged an extra $25 dollars because I paid "late". Once again, they made me delay my late payment at least 3 days, but I did that right away that time. Bull****!! I suggest you stay away from store credit cards, they have a million tricks up their sleeve.
Just take out a loan and get it?
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by dimestorekeet
that's what I'm afraid of cause i also have a car payment and insurance

You have a car payment? Then you have credit... I still say no to the credit card though. I got one, screwed me over... >.>
Quote by \m/NikkiRyan\m/
You have a car payment? Then you have credit... I still say no to the credit card though. I got one, screwed me over... >.>

not always true. maybe he pays his parents for the car.
Quote by bandman2000
not always true. maybe he pays his parents for the car.

Hmmm, true... forgot about that...
@dimestorekeet, If the car payment is in your name, then you have credit. Or if you have a cell phone with a contract in your name, you also have credit too. If you truely want a credit card and decide to get one, get one from like Wells Fargo. NOT a store. It's easier if you're in college too, cause they have a special student card you can get. However, if you do get one, DO NOT use it to buy guitar stuff! Only use it for emergency purposes, like if you need a tow truck, or your car breaks down and you don't have the money to fix it. That way, you can manage it WAY easier.
Providing you are financially secure enough to make the payments (i.e. pay of the balance owed before the interest-free period expires) then I see no problem with this. Yes saving up for ten months to buy something is very nice but if you can buy it now and then save up for ten months, why not? But if you cannot clear the debt in the interest free period I would steer very well clear my friend.
Isn't this kind of situation the reason why there's a big problem with credit worldwide?

Unless you know for certain you can afford it, don't get it on credit. INterest may look small, but when it builds up after a few months you'll wish you never bought anything on credit.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.