Does anyone have any pictures depicting a parent (or an adult of some sort) yelling at or obviously forcing the children to do something when he/she obviously doesn't want too.

The type of picture I am looking for is one of the kid SCREAMING at the dad to make a putt, and putting all this pressure into him. And, afterwards, it says "it's just a game"

thx
My parents are putting me under a fair amount of exam pressure lately, constantly telling me I should be revising. This wouldn't bother me if I actually needed to revise that much, I've done enough to get by already. I'm on track for at least 7 As.

EDIT: Ok, so I didn't read the OP. But I don't care, it's not like google is down for the day, you can find it yourself.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at May 15, 2008,
Quote by pepsi_lovr
Does anyone have any pictures depicting a parent (or an adult of some sort) yelling at or obviously forcing the children to do something when he/she obviously doesn't want too.

The type of picture I am looking for is one of the kid SCREAMING at the dad to make a putt, and putting all this pressure into him. And, afterwards, it says "it's just a game"

thx
Make up your mind!

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at May 15, 2008,
Quote by break-me-in
My parents are putting me under a fair amount of exam pressure lately, constantly telling me I should be revising. This wouldn't bother me if I actually needed to revise that much, I've done enough to get by already. I'm on track for at least 7 As.

EDIT: Ok, so I didn't read the OP. But I don't care, it's not like google is down for the day, you can find it yourself.

My mum was like this when I did my GCSEs.

She really expected me to fail and kept screaming about how I'd have 5 kids and be a checkout girl in tescos, it did my head in so much.

Then she said she'd pay me £80 for every A I got, £60 for each B, £40 for each C, £20 for each D... In the end I got 1A 6Bs and 3C's and she refused to pay up. Bitch
this is a pretty cool thread.
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

She really expected me to fail and kept screaming about how I'd have 5 kids and be a checkout girl in tescos, it did my head in so much.

Then she said she'd pay me £80 for every A I got, £60 for each B, £40 for each C, £20 for each D... In the end I got 1A 6Bs and 3C's and she refused to pay up. Bitch

That bitch!
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

What would she pay for an A*?
My mrs would be well rich, she had like 8 A*, 2 A's and a B.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

My parents would never hear the end of it if they broke that promise. Instead, they've said they'll pay for my Reading ticket if I get 4 As, which judging by practice papers, I will.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by pepsi_lovr

omg lost the game you bastard

That Hillary pic is win, though.
I'm a communist. Really.