So, what's the sickest you've ever been/worst times that you were sick? Searchbar turned up nothing.

Mine is probably the time I was in my dad's church, and I was up on the stage, and the preacher was walking near to me. I was feeling sick and I knew I was going to throw up, so I tried to run to the bathroom, but instead I projectile vomited all over the preacher. He was like and I was all like and dad was like .

Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
Quote by dangorironhide
Anyone else noticed the obvious irony that the TS has Grundy's avatar?

No.
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
it was last yr, i got an illness of a chick i know, i was really ill, i stayed in bed pretty much for all of saturday and sunday and on the monday i went to the doctor and found i had a chest infection, got some anti-biotics, and a few days later i was all better, but i seriously felt like ****, i only got out of bed for an hour tops on the saturday and sunday.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
ive got HSP.

and sometimes when the arthritus kids in due to it, i can't play guitar.

whats worse than that?
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
I had carbon monoxide poisoning when I was younger. That was quite bad.

And appendicitis when I was 8-ish.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Being in Bed for a week due to flu when i was 15. I was weaker than a baby for a month.
Once, a few years later than the event I mentioned in my original post, my sister made cookies, and burned them, but I was little, so cookies = better than sex. So I ate all of them. Like, 50 cookies, all with milk, all burnt. I went to sleep, and about 30 minutes later, I woke up and unleashed the monster within all over my bed, it still looked like cookies, and the pile of vomit was about as big as my torso.
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
I got sick for a whole month, and I spent it walking in circles. I couldn't stop. And then it took me a two months just to get back to what I was like before.

And it ruined my christmas...
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
I had nasty diarrhea and I was throwing up everywhere whilst on the toilet it was horrible, but I did lose half a stone in the space of 30-45 minutes so wooooo go me!
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
i had some chest infection in the last week before course work deadline when i was doing my a levels. i could barely get out of bed and had to do 3 subjects worth of course work haha
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
I once ate a jar of dry roasted peanuts (you can get them in plastic jars/containers from a shop here), I threw up in the night, and it looked like chunky peanut butter
I've thrown up a few times in a day...

I have a pretty solid immune system.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress