Page 1 of 2
its got some growth on its back, a few days ago we got given anti biotics but they obviously haven't worked because it was a hit or miss sort of thing. i've given him some painkiller and he hasn't moved all day and he's just crawled into his little house.

does that mean he's going to die now?
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
When I was ten, my cat ate my guniea pig, Red Thunder when I was visiting a friend. When I got home, I was really mad so I locked her in my closet for an hour. His wife, Peanut survived the attack, but she died of a tumor or something. So, I totally know where you're coming from. And I'd like to say, I'm sorry.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
maybe we should create a sticky thread for your guinea pig...you know, since he's dying and all, in memory of grundy
Life is a film, you the film maker
I remember when my guinea pig died (bubbles)

and my other guinea pig died (diablo) then my other guinea pig died shortly after (angel)

I r sad.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
thanks, sorry too.

we haven't got all that pet ensurance stuff. but we went to the vets and they gave us anti biotics/pain killers and stuff.

my mums in bed with a hangover and im not sure what to do. i could cycle down and pay for it to be put down, but i feel as if its going to die in an hour or so.

but do you actually know if for a fact they hide when they're about to die? thats why i asked.
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
i remember when i guinea pig died, i was 15 at the time, i shed a little tear
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
my guinea pig (pipsy^^) became blind when i was 6 years old or somethin so it had to get lay down:<
Quote by SamTotman
I remember when my guinea pig died (bubbles)

and my other guinea pig died (diablo) then my other guinea pig died shortly after (angel)

I r sad.

What lame names! Why couldn't you have something manly like Red Thunder and Peanut?

...Man I suck. I like the name bubbles and Diablo. But I'm going to call it El Diablo.

The cat that killed Red Thunder was named Punkin'. He was named after a pumpkin because my mom saw him sit on a pumpkin once. I argued with her that we should name it Sofa because it sits on the sofa, too. My mom is terrible at naming stuff.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at May 15, 2008,
I'm glad you said later in the thread that you had infact been to the vets...

I imagined you shoving Anadin Extras down his throat or something
In my experience, pets like that always die and have short lifes

get a cactus or something.

electric - epiphone les paul + MicroCube
acoustic - Seagull s6
Quote by Gargantuan
You should write a song about it....
Or I will..

A jilted lover song?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by pisstank
In my experience, pets like that always die and have short lifes

get a cactus or something.

i have a cactus, its still alive and ive had it yrs, the only downside, if it hasnt got any water it will die, thats the thing with plants, they die real easy
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
My cat is dieing too. I'm sad as hell man. She was diagnosed with kidney failure like a month ago and has been going downhill ever since. We'll probably put her to sleep today or tomorrow. The little furball never failed to cheer me up.

She's sleeping on my lap right now. ****in' adorable cat.
my guinea pigs died when i was 15. brownie died on my lap dammit.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by Jack Off Jill
A jilted lover song?

Something like that.
About how he loves his guinea pig and such.
Quote by Gargantuan
Something like that.
About how he loves his guinea pig and such.

Well, time heals all wounds. He should do what I did when mine left. He should start dating new Guinea pigs. And name one Henry Rollins. Anything named Henry Rollins will live forever, and it will probably perform cool tricks like bashing his head through the wall or something.

..It will be a hostile rodent, though. Just don't let it be around nazi guinea pigs. Or ones named Greg Ginn.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, time heals all wounds. He should do what I did when mine left. He should start dating new Guinea pigs. And name one Henry Rollins. Anything named Henry Rollins will live forever, and it will probably perform cool tricks like bashing his head through the wall or something.

..It will be a hostile rodent, though. Just don't let it be around nazi guinea pigs. Or ones named Greg Ginn.

No, Im talking about when animals die.

My guinea pig died not long ago. If it's in pain, do what is right for the poor things and have it put down to ease the suffering. It's for the best.
x
awww it's a sad if he/she dies get him/her to a vet! I couldn't survive without my 2 guinea pigs!
鋼の錬金術師
Quote by Gargantuan
No, Im talking about when animals die.

So am I.

...Oh right, not everyone uses rodents as sex objects. I forgot. Sorry
Quote by vintage x metal

Can we see pics if the guinnea pig?

My sister has had 4 of them and a hamster. The first two guinnea pigs died of the cold (their cage was inside). The first of the other two died of a disease I think and its companion died two weeks afterwards. The hamster just ran away when my sister was cleaning the cage outside. None of them got any older than 1.

Edit: The guinnea pigs were named Ginger, Tommy, Gallileo and Leontien. I forgot the hamster's name though.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
So am I.

...Oh right, not everyone uses rodents as sex objects. I forgot. Sorry

Is that why yours left you?
Quote by Gargantuan
Is that why yours left you?

It didn't leave, my cat tore it to shreds. It was a terrible sight, too.. There was blood and guinea pig flesh all over the place. Pissed me off..
Quote by vintage x metal

I bought my girlfriend guinea pigs. One is brown and white with black over its face, so she named it Zorro. The other is black and white, and has a poof of hair on his head so she named him Pepe, like the skunk from that cartoon. She loves those things to death. Expensive pets though, with the bedding and the timothy hay. Good think I work at the PetSmart down the street so I get a discount on everything.

Sorry about your guinea pig TS. Get another one in honor of this one?
<davey> it's hard to fake an orgasm when you're supposed to come in her mouth

[19:43] <Horrid> oh i see a juggalo and a faggot sympathizer
[19:43] <Horrid> fuckin america
This thread is so sad! I would think that your guinea pig might prefer to die in his house rather than in a vet's surgery. My friend's cat crawled under their house when it was about to die. I wouldn't cycle down there with him, that might lead to even more upsetting consequences
Usually they do hide before they die, sorry man.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Yes, it's probably dying. Guinea pigs aren't renowned for their immune strength.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
But, don't guinea pigs last like a month, then die anyways?

The good news is guinea pigs aren't exactly brimming with personality like dogs, cats, horses and such. (Spose they could?) But anyways, getting a new one should ease the transition I would think.

Hope things work out for you. Sucks having a pet sick / die.
Is it a tumor? I think it's common among guinea pigs.

My friend's pig got a tumor inside its mouth about two weeks after she bought him.
Quote by frankv
They're supposed to last a couple of years actually.

I've had 2 live more than 4. One of them was about 7 when we had to get him put down
The last pig that died on me(Frank) started to look kinda peaky, and was dead in less than 2 hours. We would have had to try and find an out of hours vet, and would have had to drive him there, and he always hated being in the car.
He had a good innings, at least.
Page 1 of 2