you know like people who go lol instead of laughing when they are speaking

****s me
I play guitar =]
Bastards who want to be ironic.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i accualy like saying "lawl", one word instead of L-O-L
Esp Ltd Viper 400
Ibanez RGT6EXFX
Peavey 5150 II
Randall Jag Cab
Mesa Boogie Oversized Cab
Maxon OD808
Boss Pedals
To be honest sometimes I say it in my mind when I'm thinking or alone, but I never say it out loud.
Quote by masterk1818
Who actually types IRL instead of In real life?

someone who used to play world of warcraft
I play guitar =]
when I was at college, someone kept saying lol, so I stabbed him with a compass
I do it a jokey, Jerry Jackson way...: "LIKE O-M-G- LOLOLOLOLOL!" In a high-pitch voice when someone tells a crap joke.

People who say lol out load need to get shot with a paintball gun in the balls.
Quote by Moggan13
I do it a jokey, Jerry Jackson way...: "LIKE O-M-G- LOLOLOLOLOL!" In a high-pitch voice when someone tells a crap joke.

heh, I did that to my friend once because he shot me in the mouth of the mask and paint went through the breathing holes.
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
heh, I did that to my friend once because he shot me in the mouth of the mask and paint went through the breathing holes.

Its even worst when it hits the top of your mask, sprays through the holes and into your eyes...Stings like a motherfucker.
If you even think "lol" instead of laughing, in real life, put down the mouse, shut the computer off, and go outside! You have officially spent too much time on the internet as it has taken over your emotions to the point that you can't even laugh!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Fate_of_Mind

LOL!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Moggan13

Its even worst when it hits the top of your mask, sprays through the holes and into your eyes...Stings like a motherfucker.

I thought it was vegetable oil. What hurts is the impact, I have a couple of scars from people coming right up to me and shooting the **** out of me - I wouldn't come out of my hole. I also got shot in the ear, and it ringing for another hour.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by Moggan13

It sure does, makes my eyes want to water from thinking about it

And I agree Valo, if internet acronyms replace natural emotional reactions, you've spent too much time on the internet.
I say lawl a a joke sometimes when something is meant to be funny but it isn't (somewhat of a sarcastic sense). Otherwise, why the hell would I say the acronym for Laugh out loud when I am laughing out loud? Redundant, dont you think?
Lol actually means "fun" in Dutch, so it's not very geeky to say it over here.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Moggan13

I just looked up Jerry Jackson ...

I'm speachless
I used to joke about because I said lol so much on msn I would almost say it in real life. Then it apparently became so normal to say it ironically that people just say it now. I'm fine with it, it's so much easier to say lol than actually laugh, y'know?
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
lulz i liek, luvz tlking leik dat. lulzorz.

i don't.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
i kinda say it in my mind sometimes... but not IRL...

i need to try that tomorrow.. i bet my friends would be thinking "wtf??"
Quote by Green_Jelly
Lol actually means "fun" in Dutch, so it's not very geeky to say it over here.

This man is correct, we say it all the time..

Quote by SavageNights
I thought it was vegetable oil. What hurts is the impact, I have a couple of scars from people coming right up to me and shooting the **** out of me - I wouldn't come out of my hole. I also got shot in the ear, and it ringing for another hour.

It's just water, food colouring and a thickening agent. That's what the guy who ran the paintballing said.

And I have been known to say lol when something isn't funny.
I do and whenever I meet people i say "ASL?" I also say colon parenthesis whenever something upsets me. And sometimes I say I less than three *insert noun here*
My signature is stupid.
whats IRL?

Nevermind… no I don’t say “lol” in real life… haven’ t been here long enough
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.