My brother's friend left his python at our house for a month. I hated that thing. I didn't even enter the room it was in for the entire month. I'm more afraid of spiders, however.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
i like snakes.. as long as they're away from me and behind glass or something..
Quote by venom0014
look on the bright side, at least your not black.
Snakes don't bother me really, I quite like them. I would be slightly bothered if an angry poisnous one was within striking range of me though.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I like snakes, i would get one but im not that great at keeping things secure.

I've held some huge ones in Australia but only small ones since.
One time I was at the zoo with my cousin, my aunt and my uncle. There was this big snake behind the glass, and my stupid cousin was poking the window, and obviously annoying the snake. And I kept thinking.. man.. I wish that snake would be out of there and scare the hell out of my cousin. And then the strangest thing happened, the glass disappeared and the snake chased my cousin around. Then it left the zoo. Man, that was a crazy day.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
One time I was at the zoo with my cousin, my aunt and my uncle. There was this big snake behind the glass, and my stupid cousin was poking the window, and obviously annoying the snake. And I kept thinking.. man.. I wish that snake would be out of there and scare the hell out of my cousin. And then the strangest thing happened, the glass disappeared and the snake chased my cousin around. Then it left the zoo. Man, that was a crazy day.

I used to enjoy making clay models of snakes.

Doing the feet was the hard part.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

That sounds like something crazy from Barry Plotter, where you by any chance violated latter on by a big shaggy man in a wooden cabin ?
I like snake. But then he became old and shit and had to jack off to magazines to get his stamina back.
HI GUYS!
Quote by metacarpi

I used to enjoy making clay models of snakes.

Doing the feet was the hard part.

"Snakes" is what he told everyone they were.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

He was obviously referring to Harry Potter.

Relatively clever, given the circumstances.

EDIT: Damnit, 3 people posted while I typed that.
Quote by Camm
He was obviously referring to Harry Potter.

Relatively clever, given the circumstances.

EDIT: Damnit, 3 people posted while I typed that.

Harry Potter was referring to ME.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
"Snakes" is what he told everyone they were.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
We used to catch snakes at the creek by my grandma's house when I was little. And my brother and I brought home a bucketful of snakes, there had to be twenty baby snakes in that bucket. My grandma flipped out. She was using meth at the time, so I'm surprised she didn't kill us for it.

David eventually got bit by a copper head and had to be in the hospital for the week.
Quote by vintage x metal

I usually buy thirty snakes a year, then comes friggen St. Patricks day, and I have to start all over again...
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
I usually buy thirty snakes a year, then comes friggen St. Patricks day, and I have to start all over again...

seriously? or...
a friend of mine (back when I lived in the US) had a snake...he even brought it to school once...it was a python (very small for a python though)...that things was cool. I wouldn't touch rattle snakes though.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
do you ever wish you were snake? yeah, you do.

i think they're cool. i still have never grasped the concept of snake sex though.
Can't stand them since they hijacked my plane.

Quote by hmblm12
do you ever wish you were snake? yeah, you do.

i think they're cool. i still have never grasped the concept of snake sex though.

Well, they basically look like funny coloured shlongs with eyes, nostrils and a mouth. Bah, rule 34 strikes again I believe.
Quote by hazzmatazz
I hate snakes, I'm genuinely afraid of them, I really can't stand them.

Exactly the same with me...hate the things.

On another note a teacher at our school was once on holiday somewhere and after returning from agame of golf found a python near his child who was asleep... so he took out one of his golf clubs and smacked the pythons head clean off....
Ive had it with all these ****in snakes on UG!
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett