here's just some stuff you can do with a wah-wah pedal: (if you have others plz add)

try doing pick slides on the thicker strings
harmonics
standard stuff (pull-off, hammer-ons, chords)
just push the wah in a little while doing deep chords too get like a barking kinda noise.

i tried tapping while using the wah but it didn't work too well

thats just what i could get, like i said if you have more add them. thats mainly what this thread is for.
use lots of delay, reverb, maybe some flange and half-**** the wah, rock it about a bit whilst tapping/using a slide/finger picking to get some awesome atmospheric effects. Throw in some tremolo with the whammy bar on chords and its kinda like Kevin Shields.
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
i cna tap while using the wah if you do it on the little e string, also try doing synthstyle noises by rocking from the bass position to the treble position on the open low e string, also you get wicked nice harmonics when in the treble position a la Dimebag darrel wicked
gonna remember this and try it tomorrow or someday
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep
use lots of delay, reverb, maybe some flange and half-**** the wah, rock it about a bit whilst tapping/using a slide/finger picking to get some awesome atmospheric effects. Throw in some tremolo with the whammy bar on chords and its kinda like Kevin Shields.

you spelled Stack wrong lol
dave gilmour does an interesting thing in the live in pompeii dvd where he puts the cables into the worng sides on the wah (ie in the out side and out the in side) and gets a seagull-like sound.
Quote by F8iscruel
you spelled Stack wrong lol

actually, i wrote halfcock, but it blocked the last bit

EDIT: i guess you could say i got cock-blocked
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
Last edited by Baarmy_Sheep at May 15, 2008,
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep

o lol
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep

You got ****-blocked!

Anyways, flanger sounds great with wah...especially if you pick slide down the Low E and A