-I like the whispers but they could possibly benefit from some more processing and effects to really just space things out even further
-The guitar tone works well
-The wierd noise changing between the intro and the cleaner guitar+vocal part seems to come at slightly the wrong time, it through me off for some reason.

Otherwise this is tight, good job.
Too much gain = Ears in pain
Well, I wouldn't definitely call this trance. It lacks pretty much all the elements that define trance. Anyhow, I like this. It's pretty weird but in a good listenable way. Everything works well and the song sounds damn tight in overall. Good stuff and thanks for the comment on my song.
Quote by Nic Play Guitar
-I like the whispers but they could possibly benefit from some more processing and effects to really just space things out even further
-The guitar tone works well
-The wierd noise changing between the intro and the cleaner guitar+vocal part seems to come at slightly the wrong time, it through me off for some reason.

Otherwise this is tight, good job.

Quote by Stratwizard
Well, I wouldn't definitely call this trance. It lacks pretty much all the elements that define trance. Anyhow, I like this. It's pretty weird but in a good listenable way. Everything works well and the song sounds damn tight in overall. Good stuff and thanks for the comment on my song.

I can feel some of the criticisms, I know. I'm going to work on the transitions and effects so that it works more closely with the rhythm. I'm glad that people have found it listenable so far, though.
Intro reminds me of pink floyd then goes into a type of rap like beat. The guitar holding that one note sounds kinda wierd at like 2 - 3 min Id rather it be doing something. Dont really like the tone of the lead at the end but thats just me.
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab