Hello,
I just purchased the Axiom25 to run with AbletonLive 7 and Reason. I was wondering what the best way to learn to use this device with these programs is? Is there tutorials out there (besides Youtube) that help in setting it up to work, and how it is best used?
Thanks
Taylor 410-CE
Fender Strat Mex Standard
Digitech GNX-3
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
plug it into the back of your desktop with a usb 2.0 cord...

This unit isnt an interface, just a control surface and keyboard control. If you want to input audio to your computer you will want to buy an audio interface.

The Axiom 25 is a nice unit. Everything is also powered by the USB.

As for setup with the software, I'm sure someone else here can help you out with that. I've never used any of those products before.
Well I know that. I've already installed the drivers and plugged it up and Im getting a FireStudio soon for my recording. I just want to be able to set it up to do things I want it to do like mapping specific functions to keys and its a little confusing. I was wondering if anyone has one of these or the bigger brothers of it (49 key or 61 key) so they could help get me started.
Thanks again,
Tayman
Taylor 410-CE
Fender Strat Mex Standard
Digitech GNX-3
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
M Audio's software (download it from the website) should be able to do that, assuming you have the right kind of program with software instruments.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101