Can someone help me figure out what chords they are playing in the acoustic version of Waking Ashland - Rumors? I can't figure it out.. and the tab/chords on UG sound wrong.

Here is a video of him playing it on an acoustic guitar -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ5B5FSLr-U&feature=related (starts at 1:36, good view of his fingers playing the guitar at around 4 minutes)

Thank you!
I'm not gonna tab it out, but from what I seen, he uses these chords: Ab, Am, E, F#, (G maybe too, I couldn't tell) Hope this helps, I'm by no means an expert at tabbing songs or figuring things out by ear.
Thank you GeeDee. The chords is all im looking for.
Defenitely helps out alot, Ab sounds right, Am not too sure, but maybe hes just muting some strings or something.. but it sounds partly right for sure. Ill try out the rest of the chords with the song too.

Kudos!
i'm in the computer lab so not much volume or time and no guitar... but here's a start for you

tune a half step down first... then i think it starts like this

Cm Ab7 
eb--4--0--
bb--5--2--
gb--6--1--
db--6--2--
ab--4--0--
eb--------

then there's some shit i can't tell what it is, i'll need a guitar. the first chord sounds like some kind of C but i can't tell what the hell it is based on how his hand is... so i gave up on that part. it's really short anyway.

the next parts is

Ab7 Bb5 Cm Bb5
eb----------------
bb--2-------5-----
gb--1---4---6--4--
db--2---4---6--4--
ab--0---2---4--2--
eb----------------

then there's this part in there

Eb Cm G5 Ab7
eb--------------
bb-----5-----2--
gb--1--6-----1--
db--2--6--6--2--
ad--2--4--6--0--
eb--0-----4-----

then those parts repeat in some order that i'll let you write down

and there's this bit near the end

Eb Abm Cm Abm
eb---------------
bb-----1---5--1--
gb--1--2---6--2--
db--2--2---6--2--
ab--2--0---4--0--
eb--0------------

threadstarter.... he's muting pieces of lots of chords. i tried to only put the notes i'm hearing for the most part, so pay attention to where i left off pieces of chords. also, that Bb5 isn't a Bb5, i just can't hear what the other higher note or two are. i'm sure it's either just major or minor but i can't tell right now. try both playing along and maybe you can hear which it is... i just can't turn this up very loud in the computer lab.

somebody figure out that other part for him and polish my nonsense up... and if i screwed everything up, well i apologize
jimtaka, that sounds perfect.
thank you very much! kudos to both of you!