i started dating a girl who is (i think) half mexican (i didn't know, i just thought she tanned well or something) and when i found out i was like "whoa really" (cuz she has NO accent or anything and doesn't like mexican food) and all my friend are freaking out and i just don't care, i mean, she's just as hot as before.

this makes me wonder, what does UG think of this. (not my specific story, but in general)
Bleh. People are people. If their culture believes in doing something you think is evil, then perhaps, but otherwise, what's the big deal?
This is just going to turn into a thread full of racism. Nothing against you TS, but these always turn out ugly. Plus, since when did race have anything to do with being in a relationship?

REPORTED
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
This is just going to turn into a thread full of racism. Nothing against you TS, but these always turn out ugly. Plus, since when did race have anything to do with being in a relationship?

REPORTED

No need to report man.
i see absolutely nothing wrong with it, being a product of one. if your friends are freaking out, they're stupid.
Yes, it's a very old username.
A beautiful woman is beautiful, her nationality/color is NOT a matter. I love all women.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Who cares? If you like them, race shouldn't matter.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

SIGGED!! hahahahahha

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Inter-racial relationships are cool. Without them I wouldn't have been born!
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Yes there is. This thread is going to be a magnet for racial discussions, which are not neccasary.

I guess so. Don't want things getting nasty lol

I expect this to be closed, to be fair, I sort of agree with Redh0tchilip3pp.

On the other hand, I imagine marrying into a strongly religious family (e.g. a Catholic marrying a Muslim) could cause difficulties. Marriage arrangements and such. It then becomes a toss-up between imposing on the religious practices of one family or making a compromise.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by mustaineNslash
i started dating a girl who is (i think) half mexican (i didn't know, i just thought she tanned well or something) and when i found out i was like "whoa really" (cuz she has NO accent or anything and doesn't like mexican food) and all my friend are freaking out and i just don't care, i mean, she's just as hot as before.

this makes me wonder, what does UG think of this. (not my specific story, but in general)

Get. New. Friends.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Interracial Relationships are cool in my book.
We're all people of this earth.
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Yes there is. This thread is going to be a magnet for racial discussions, which are not neccasary.

Oh, so discussing something is immoral now? Can we not talk out problems anymore?
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?