i saw a site a year or so ago with all sorts of mods for strats (mainly, i believe; i don't know if there were mods for other guitars on there too) like putting a magnet under your bridge pickup to get the twangy telecaster sound (this is mainly what i need that site for ! ), adding new pickup switching positions, etc.

could someone pleaaaase give me the link ? (ECisthebest, if you read this, i believe it was you who posted the link somewhere ! )

i searched google for an hour (literally) but i couldn't find it...

thanks ALOT if you could get me the site !
Well I don't know but I'll bump because I would like the link for future reference
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by bartdevil_metal
Why don't you just look up ECisthebest's previous posts?

ECisthebest probably has a fair few posts to fish through
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by cmakkidguitar
ECisthebest probably has a fair few posts to fish through

exactly.

i did actually (obviously not all, but still quite alot) but i couln't find his post.

forsaknazrael: it isn't guitarnuts (atleast i don't see any metal plate on bridge picpup mod thingy on there; and most of the links go to ebay ) but thanks anyway
Quote by forsaknazrael
singlecoil.com, then.

The links don't go to eBay. They open up a separate link in a new window. Close it, continue browsing.

OMG, I will love you forever !
thank you forsaknazrael !
i have searched for that bloody site everywhere .
Woah, that site has a lot of stuff I think I'm going to try. Thanks for the link.

How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
I think you can get a tele sound of a strat by attaching a ferrous metal plate to the underside of the bridge pickup. Fairly simple, though I suggest you wax-pot the whole pickup afterwards - and don't forget to solder a ground to the plate.
that site looks a bit crap

in one of their diagrams, they have the ground loop to end all ground loops, and they just seem to be generally up their own arse a bit =/
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
I got a quick question. When I shield my strat do I need to move the wire that is on the trem to the shielding?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
What's the best way to ground the shielding then?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
^If you check out guitarnuts.com, they have a nut piece of metal screw down to the shielding in the cavity. I think I have a metal ring held to shielding by the jeck, and that's going to ground.

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
that site looks a bit crap

in one of their diagrams, they have the ground loop to end all ground loops, and they just seem to be generally up their own arse a bit =/

Which site?
Quote by forsaknazrael
^If you check out guitarnuts.com, they have a nut piece of metal screw down to the shielding in the cavity. I think I have a metal ring held to shielding by the jeck, and that's going to ground.

Which site?

the LP page on singlecoil
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.