I've been looking to buy a new guitar for a long time and did lots of research, ending up with these three:
- Ibanez S5470 prestige (biker-black finish), although some mention sustain problems (I haven't been able to test this guitar or any other yet, I'll do that in a month)
- Ibanez RG 3520Z prestige (with the very nice Himalayan black finish)
- or an ESP M-II with Seymour Duncans
(now that I see it, they're all black )

All of these guitars seem very durable and versatile, or so I hope since I mainly play all sorts of metal, but also shred and rock etc. (not the very soft stuff)
I was wondering which of these you could recommand.

Thanks !
I would go with either Ibanez, really. Anything Prestige is top of the line in not just a metal guitar, but in anything. I'm biased, cuz I own an RG, and I love it, but since you have an S in your price range, I'd say go for that.
Ibanez RG5EX1
Epiphone SG-400

Line 6 Spider II 112 - 75w

Monster
BOSS
Dunlop

Love ESP, and I love the M-II
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
All good guitars I must say, personally I'd go for the S since it's a 24 fret version and those bodies are very comfortable (plus I find that trem to be quite smoother than a floyd rose). As always the best thing is to try them out, even if lower quality LTD or non Prestige Ibanez ones. None of those is too exotic to give you a wrong impression in a cheaper version.
Guitars:

Ibanez SZ320
Ibanez RG450
Ibanez SC620
Bc Rich Warlock 7 String
ESP LTD SC-607

FX:

Digitech Whammy 4
Line 6 PodXT Live

Amp:

Line 6 Flextone 2
rg there fricken awesome guitars
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.