I hurt may back when walking down the stairs strangely..its like the top near the neck and shoulders and feels bruised but isnt. Id go to the doctors but i cant walk. Does this sound like a slipped disc?
if you slipped your disc, you wouldnt be on the pit. trust me. you prolly just pulled a muscle
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Quote by tuwyci
I hurt may back when walking down the stairs strangely..its like the top near the neck and shoulders and feels bruised but isnt. Id go to the doctors but i cant walk. Does this sound like a slipped disc?

No, sounds like you need to stop being a little bitch, walk it off, and put some fucking Icy-Hot on.......your balls
Quote by Hot_Money420
No, sounds like you need to stop being a little bitch, walk it off, and put some fucking Icy-Hot on.......your balls

Oh no you didn't

Anyway yeah, you've probably pulled a muscle or something. It will go away soon.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
maybe a pinched nerve or something, if it doesnt get better, see a doctor. Is it just me, or is that common sense?
Quote by Hot_Money420

you better do those things, there the docters orders
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
don't move around so much for the time being.
do you know how to pick up heavy objects correctly? with the knees bent and back straight.
maybe you've caused it somehow. that's all i can think of now.
Quote by ctb
don't move around so much for the time being.
do you know how to pick up heavy objects correctly? with the knees bent and back straight.
maybe you've caused it somehow. that's all i can think of now.

maybe carrying the bands PA but i do bend ze knees