So I'm in my very last week of high school ever. I just had my final evaluation for my KCTC class Interactive Web Design (it replaces 3 of my normal school hours for a special tech type class). Anyway, I'm ready to be done with school, and I have maybe worked a total of 5 or 6% of the time I've been in class on the projects (thank you Ultimate-Guitar), and my evaluator really liked all of my **** I've been working on, he said it shows that I've put a lot of work into my projects, haha. Even though I've done the least amount of work in this class compared to pretty much everyone else I think my creativity is just more important here, because my web site still looks better than everyone elses. I'm happy about this situation...
Quote by strider_hein
has many issues, you are a god!

Quote by they're red hot
Has Many Issues,
I worship and adore you.
That's always a good thing
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
thanks for letting us know
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Good job?
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
so my teacher just handed me my grade, 100 out of 100. Suprising, considering we were supposed to show our evaluator our completed web page, and mine's barely even started...I just showed him the individual pages I made in photoshop. nice.
Quote by strider_hein

Quote by they're red hot
Has Many Issues,
I worship and adore you.
...awesome....
?
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Well done, although me wonders how amazingly mind-bustingly brilliant your web site could have been if, say, you boosted your efforts from 5% to 50%?
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by aleb
Well done, although me wonders how amazingly mind-bustingly brilliant your web site could have been if, say, you boosted your efforts from 5% to 50%?

haha very true it probobly would've been intense...although part of the reason I didn't work much is because I don't get dreamweaver, I can use Photoshop pretty well but I can never seem to get Dreamweaver to work for me, I run into a problem a minute
Quote by strider_hein

Quote by they're red hot
Has Many Issues,
I worship and adore you.
You know the feeling when you finish school? Of course you don't, how would you? I have felt it and I warn you: PURE AWESOME IS COMING YOUR WAY.

And congrats, nice degree.