if i install the strap locks in my bass(see sig) should i have any problem? or is just an easy thing to insta?
also share experience with these strap locks and suggestions
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Very easy to install; just unscrew the old strap buttons and screw the new ones in. I've used them for a couple of years now and they've never failed me.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Yes it's easy, you can do it yourself. This should go in the GB&C forum, though.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Easy as breathing. If you can use a screwdriver and not make a pigs ear of the screw you'll be fine

I had them on my Cort A6 and they're on my C4 now, best money i ever spent
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
i love my Schaller locks! if the screws for the strap buttons fit tight, your set. if the new screws are smaller than your originals, you may have to fill in the holes and
re-drill new holes, but thats no big deal. if that happens, just ask and we'll give you some options on that process. good luck!
Quote by 83lespaulstudio
i love my Schaller locks! if the screws for the strap buttons fit tight, your set. if the new screws are smaller than your originals, you may have to fill in the holes and
re-drill new holes, but thats no big deal. if that happens, just ask and we'll give you some options on that process. good luck!

re-drill new holes
how should i do that? and is it really possible that i need to do this?
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Quote by litus
re-drill new holes
how should i do that? and is it really possible that i need to do this?

don't freak out, it's an easy process. and no, you don't have to literally "re-drill" the holes. buy the Schallers and see if they fit, if not, we can have you up and running in a day. no big deal.
if the hole is too big for the screws do this...

dip a match/toothpick/kebab skewer in PVA glue, shove it in the hole, and snap the excess off. leave to dry, then put the new screws in. simple!

i use shallers and as long as you check everything from time to time, they shouldnt fail you
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
other questions guys
my current strap is a really old ibanez(2 year)
if put the straplock with that strap can i change the strap later or will that strap remain there?
i really want a nice strap but in peru is hard to find any good strap withouth an extreme overprice
and the only strap that i like and is not really overpriced is always buyed so fast that i cant buy one so i just have to wait until new straps arrive and be the first in buy them
My Gear

fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
yes, its very easy to change the strap with shallers
well guys a finally instaled the strap locks on my bass i have some terrible news

nah just kiding
the things are great i have no problem installing them, the screws look a bit smaller but they fit perfectly
all i need now is a nice strap to go with
what do you think of the fender patchwork? http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Patchworks-Cotton-Guitar-Strap-361156-i1129995.gc
My Gear

fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
I cant wait to get my Schallers, my mate whos in my band has them and they're excellent. Should be ordering them soon before our gig at the Bike Show xD
My Gear:
Yamaha Pacifica 112J
Behringer GM108
Yamaha FG730S
Fender Squier Affinity P-Bass
Behringer BT108
Boss ODB-3
Morley Classic Wah

Im Not A Guitar Noob Anymore!

Saving for new Bass and that!
Quote by litus
well guys a finally instaled the strap locks on my bass i have some terrible news

nah just kiding
the things are great i have no problem installing them, the screws look a bit smaller but they fit perfectly
all i need now is a nice strap to go with
what do you think of the fender patchwork? http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Patchworks-Cotton-Guitar-Strap-361156-i1129995.gc

if you have a heavy bass, a wide one is better, fairly stiff leather stops it folding up and hurting too
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
if you have a heavy bass, a wide one is better, fairly stiff leather stops it folding up and hurting too

my gig bag is heavier than my bass so...
My Gear

fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400