I have to get two fillings tomorrow. If I smoke hash tonight will it affect the anesthetic? Do they ask you before you go in did you do anything? I don't wanna wave consent away for something that might go wrong...
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
No point riskin' it.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Naw, it'll be worn off then. I had a tooth pulled when I was stoned and I breathed some Nitrous oxide when I was there. The dentist knows because he can smell it.
just skip a night
Sweeping is for n00bs. I've moved on to vacuuming. Eventually I'll even try steam cleaning.

Bitches don't know
Just don't do it for one night...if you can't manage that then you've got a problem.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Why do you need anesthetics for some fillings? I never got druged upa t the dentist yet, and i have quite a few filling and a broken tooth. Toughen up. Be a man.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.