ive started to learn on tremolo picking and i can pretty much do it on all strings except the bottom E i keep slowing down i dont know whay either i do it the same way with the others an they are fine :S how can i fix this
Just keep practicing, thats all I think of. :P

edit: or try hold your thumb tighter and further up the pick, like closer to the strings.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
Practice, practice, practice,

I notice that I will tense up the further down I go. Stay lose and that will help you to but seriously, you just have to practice just like anything else with guitar.
In the Valley of Vung
Yeah, if you want to practice tremolo picking, just run up and down the fret board tremolo picking all the way. Skip strings, work in scales...just practice.
In the Valley of Vung
I'm not positive on this so don't quote me, but I think if you start to alternate pick things, that could help you.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
I would love to see someone be able to tremolo pick any other way...tremolo picking is picking at very fast speeds. Once you get an ear you will be able to tell what is down picked, up picked, alternate picked...tremolo picked. They have a sound that you can almost always pick up.
In the Valley of Vung
Play the song b.y.o.b by system of a down. The intro is a really good tremolo picking practice. I mean, it won't get you to be incredibly advanced, but it helped improve my speed ten fold.