Page 1 of 2
so I used to be the best guitarist all my friends knew. I took pride in that. Then me and my gf broke up and two months later she tells me her new bf is even better than me.

She even tells me this story about how he was playing in guitar center (when he was 16) in hollywood one time and some bum came up to him after listening to him and said he was very good. He didn't realize it until he saw that bum on tv that it was ONLY JOHN FRUSCANTE. WTF.

Of course I had to call her bluff. I jammed with him.

He's ****ing good. I hate him

He goes to musicians institute and Paul Gilbert is one of his teachers. I hate him

There's my rant
Kay.

There is always someone better then you.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Practice moar!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
So...? Maybe you could become better at something else. Like murder.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
...ok?

So who likes chocolate?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by TheVeneGuy
so I used to be the best guitarist all my friends knew. I took pride in that. Then me and my gf broke up and two months later she tells me her new bf is even better than me.

She even tells me this story about how he was playing in guitar center (when he was 16) in hollywood one time and some bum came up to him after listening to him and said he was very good. He didn't realize it until he saw that bum on tv that it was ONLY JOHN FRUSCANTE. WTF.

He goes to musicians institute and Paul Gilbert is one of his teachers. I hate him

There's my rant

jealousy makes you a more determined player. My progression is based on "oh my god, that dude plays that song well...im going to play it beter, because im jealous"
sounds like she upgraded.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by TheVeneGuy

There's my rant

lolz
Quote by TheVeneGuy

There's my rant

I lol'd

But ya.. there will ALWAYS be someone better then you... ALWAYS.

Unless your the best.
Gutted I hate it when you call bullshit on a ridiculous story, and then look like an asshat when they were telling the truth
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
that sucks... man i suffer with you... same thing happened to me, though I pissed on the other guy, he sucked, but I can understand how you feel
Well....

If you want an advice...

Oh wait. I know.

PWNED.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by GrissomFan
jealousy makes you a more determined player. My progression is based on "oh my god, that dude plays that song well...im going to play it beter, because im jealous"

definately true. Same with me.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Hahaha that's kinda funny/sad.

After I got decent at guitar, I got a big head about it. Then at the guitar store I saw a few people playing and realized I had no reason to have a big head. Theres always someone better than you out there.
I know there's always someone better, I just havens ever actually met someone who is. He is honestly one of the best ****ing guitarists I've ever heard. Famous or not.

Maybe if that ****er didn't practice 12 hours a day since he was 6.

If you can't tell, I'm not over her. She's not complete over me either.
Use him to get to JF?

Break his fingers?

When I saw the topic title I thought you meant that Jhon Fruscainte was going out with your ex!
Quote by benjy118
Kay.

There is always someone better than you.

Needs repeating.

Same goes for women; Every time you see a mind-blowingly hot girl, you should know that somewhere, there's a guy who's bored of shagging her.
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
John Frusciante > J00
Jhon frusciante > everyone

my ex's new boyfriend has this £10,000 Gibson lying around his house, even though NONE of his family play an instrument. If it was anyone else I knew, I could have had a play of that. Sucks.
Quote by Faux
Start going out with John Frusciante!

I would.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by alexmonty12
Jhon frusciante > everyone

my ex's new boyfriend has this £10,000 Gibson lying around his house, even though NONE of his family play an instrument. If it was anyone else I knew, I could have had a play of that. Sucks.

No way man. There's much better guitarist's then Frusciante around.
unlucky man.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Photoshop a picture of you with Matt Bellamy.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Kensai
I would.

Who wouldn't? Seriously, how can you turn somebody down if they look like Jesus? Well, I suppose if you're a Muslim or a Jew you could...
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Ok....excuse my stupidity but I didn't really follow that....

From what I read, this guy's ex is going out with John Frusciante.........am I right???

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
My ex gf has dated 8 guys that play guitar. Her dad is in a semi famous band that has the same producer as buckcherry. We used to hit the sunset strip all the time and party in Hollywood. My band is just getting started. I used to be better than everyone. I knee it. Its not so much me being arrogant, I knew I was. My band only played 3 shows and people started recognizing me at other band's shows. People I didn't even know. I was gettinginvtd to ****ing parties every week by fans. I knew I was good.

This guy hit me off my horse.
just tell him to remind you cumming in her mouth every time they kiss.. that'll teahc him

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

i bet he has a bigger penis and she was cheating on you. he is better for your ex. haha.
Quote by TheVeneGuy
My ex gf has dated 8 guys that play guitar. Her dad is in a semi famous band that has the same producer as buckcherry. We used to hit the sunset strip all the time and party in Hollywood. My band is just getting started. I used to be better than everyone. I knee it. Its not so much me being arrogant, I knew I was. My band only played 3 shows and people started recognizing me at other band's shows. People I didn't even know. I was gettinginvtd to ****ing parties every week by fans. I knew I was good.

This guy hit me off my horse.

Oh I get it now. You're an arrogant jerkwad who finally got knocked off his high horse. Well, its about damn time.
Page 1 of 2