Hi i'm Josh.
I would love to start an online band - I would be lead guitarist, I play piano aswell so maybe add that in aswell.
I would need a true bassist, a vocalist.
I have drum software as well so i can write the drums but a drummer would be better :P

We would all have to use Cool Edit Pro to record the sessions as that is what i use.
We would each send the session to the next member adding our parts in.

Tell me what you think.

I'm open to pretty much any styles.

X Josh
BlondeXBlondeX
i play drums n piano n guitar
but mainly drums
i dont really get how an online band works :/
but id like to join
okay - do you have the software cool edit pro?
It would be like this - you record you playing a drum track you write yeah then you add that into cool edit pro as an mp3 file in a session then i write a guitar and or piano line and stuff like the chord structure etc. and add that on then we'll send the same session with the chords and drums and guitar to a vocallist who sings then the bassist adds a bass line and stuff
BlondeXBlondeX
Last edited by BlondeX at May 15, 2008,
i play guitar and would love to join..... i don't have the software but where can i get it?
Quote by Deadkid248
i play guitar and would love to join..... i don't have the software but where can i get it?

umm, i think my mate got it from www.isohunt.com before

cool thanks man
BlondeXBlondeX
I suppose i could do some bass for you. Depends how punky you want to go though.
Quote by TheBarom
I suppose i could do some bass for you. Depends how punky you want to go though.

To be honest; i will be happy with whatever bass you would like to play for the band man.
do you have any samples to heaR your style?
BlondeXBlondeX