I really want to say - this is all getting out of hand. I've spoken to Nick quite a few times and had great laughs with him on Habbo in the infamous UG room, set up by myself.

But this is going very far now...
Quote by Jackolas
I really want to say - this is all getting out of hand. I've spoken to Nick quite a few times and had great laughs with him on Habbo in the infamous UG room, set up by myself.

But this is going very far now...

I know it has. In my limited time in the Pit, I've never seen something rock the community so much.
Wow - no-one's started a thread like this and had it deleted all day. I'm not being sarcastic at all.
Quote by saphrax
I know it has. In my limited time in the Pit, I've never seen something rock the community so much.

The pit is a good place really and no more proof is needed. I just hope people don't push it too far. That is all.
Quote by for
but the thread is stickied...

That's why I said I'd delete it if deemed unneccesary.

Personally though, I seldome look at the Stickys. I can never be bothered going in to a thread that is maasively long and has several converstaions going, so I generally ignore them. I only noticed Grundy's thread because I was looking for it. People who don't know, may miss it too...