well i couldnt find a place to put this and its kinda urgent. i have a job for a skilled and enthusastic photoshopper. im on this skate team called "magenta lemons" were gonna get shirts made pretty soon, like really soon, prob tomorow. and i need a picture of a magenta lemon. I have the pic i want colored i just cant seem to get the coloring right. everytime i try to get the color right it turns grey and im not sure why. some shading on the lemons would be amazing too. all i want done is the coloring and the shading. Heres a link to the picture

http://www.coppschool.lancsngfl.ac.uk/Classwork/Classwork/Clipart/lemon.gif

thanks alot alot alot i dont know who else to trust with this, as a bassist ive been on this site alot and i know i can trust you guys. =]
bass - That thing that goes bum bum bum.
what exact shade of magenta do u want
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Give me a colour code and it shall be done.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1

that sort of thing?
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
your prolly on grayscale, switch to RBG mode or whatever its called
im too lazy to do it for you becuz right now im typing here and watchin auditions for a new bassist, in which the ones who are auditioning are completely horribe.
let god smite them
hahah sorry to hear that dj may where ya located cause i might be able to help you out. and jonn0 thats pretty good, anyone who wanted a color code its on wiki if you type in magenta its the first one.
my god you're fussy

jonn0 your gonna yell at me but bigger? lol i tried but when i do it it gets pixelated and i dont have any way to soften the edges cause im poor and dont have photoshop lol.
no real way of making that bigger without making it pixelated
You can't make an image bigger, it is going to get blurry no matter what program you use.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
well is there any way you could make it bigger and somewhat smooth out the edges or something? oh and what color shirt do you think this would look good on?
Quote by Heartika
well is there any way you could make it bigger and somewhat smooth out the edges or something? oh and what color shirt do you think this would look good on?

i've heard theres these filters you can download for photoshop, but i have yet to find a fliter that will soften an image after enlargement

and as well, it'd prolly look good on a white tee shirt, maybe a black one i dunno

as for my bassist problem Heartika...if by any chance you know where cornwall, ontario is, bejesus, PM me
Quote by Heartika

Yellow. yellow shirt.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
The only way to get it bigger without it being pixelated would be to redraw it... I could maybe do it tonight but I don't promise anything. I'll try something now though.
Quote by Heartika

If you are serious about this, PM me the details.... how large you want it, etc. and give me a link to the exact color you need because theres afew that's been posted and it's confusing. I can have it done tonight.... I work with photoshop for a living.

Lastly, give me your email adress so I can send you the file.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best