So did anyone else take it?

I didn't think it was to hard cept for the COT and Compare/contrast essay.
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
nah waste of money for me i wouldn't get credit anyways. i did take calc bc (rediculously easy) and physics b though
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
I think i did alright in the multiple choice, but then came the essays and i bombed, hard. Hell i think i only wrote two of the three.
It was mad easy, especially the DBQ.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
I tryed writing all 3.

DBQ was gay, I mean the olympics, like wtf?
(omg my test gunna become invalid, I talked about it before 48 hours!! oh noes!)

The other 2 essays were also gay, but i think i got a few points on each of them.
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
I took it last year. I literally did not memorize anything/attempt to learn in that class all year long. The night before the exam, I read the Princeton Review course guide in about 2 hours.

I got a 5.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I took mine today too. I was happy about the Olympics one cause I could add in random facts like that Hitler refused to shake Jesse Owens' hand and that the US boycotted the Olympics in Moscow.

The other two essays were extremely hard, especially the one about Indian Ocean commerce
The difference between a man who runs 4.4 and and a man who runs a 4.5 is 12 inches.

The difference between a man who gives it his all for his team and a man who doesn't is a mile.
i made the DBQ and multiple choice my bitch. The other 2 sucked though. I wrote an essay on nation states and I dont even know what a nation state is. so I replaced nation states with countrys and wrote about that.
Sig What?
I couldnt believed i studied everything else BUT the indian ocean and latin america.
I was seriously hoping for a question on medieval europe, japan, russia, any of those places.
Quote by darth awsome
i made the DBQ and multiple choice my bitch. The other 2 sucked though. I wrote an essay on nation states and I dont even know what a nation state is. so I replaced nation states with countrys and wrote about that.

Me too
The difference between a man who runs 4.4 and and a man who runs a 4.5 is 12 inches.

The difference between a man who gives it his all for his team and a man who doesn't is a mile.