Ok, i've had guitar pro for a few months been writing stuff, but i'm getting really annoyed by a few things and would like to ask about em.

1. How do i put a rit. or accel. ? i can't figure it out

2. i'm not sure what the technical term for it is but how do you make it so you can have a cymbal get gradually louder over say.. a measure?

3. how can you add a crescendo/decrescendo (making the note get louder or softer)

thats all for now but if i remember something i'll post it x_x

Please and thankyou for your help
So i'd have to set a bunch of 16th notes and change each ones volume ? x_x

and when i set it to speed up, does it increase until you set a tempo? or does it just keep going faster o_o''

*edit*
nevermind, i figured the accel./rit. thing out

thanks
Last edited by p!r4Te at May 15, 2008,
You can use reverse cymbal (under percussion -> 119) put it on whole note and you get the effect of it getting louder over a bar
sandcastles

Quote by lolcats
Nothing screams "pretentious" like a french title
or for cymbals you can do a trem picked cumbal and then go to the volume thing in the mix table and tell it to increase the volume to full over that bar, but youd have to have it on 0 before that tho.
Quote by lazlazlaz1
You can use reverse cymbal (under percussion -> 119) put it on whole note and you get the effect of it getting louder over a bar

my list only goes from 27-87 o_o''
Guitar Pro uses the whole effects with th F10 table, unlike, let's say, Siberius in which the playback already figures out the text (like rit. accel, etc).

And like said, change the tempo gradually, or just write "rit." or "accel" in text above it, so the player knows...
most of this you can do in the mix table like people said.

have the tempo/volume change over a certain number of beats. use two changes that only have half the "magnitude" for a longer change.

and you can use the piano->forte dynamic marks for each note for your cymbal problem although that doesn't usually sound that good. reverse cymbal is your best bet, but if you don't have it, you're out of luck...
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by bloodshed344
Reverse cymbal isn't in the percussion drum thing, it's under instruments, like the guitar and piano and stuff.

ah yeh sorry, its under percussion in the instruments panel, thats what I meant.
sandcastles

Quote by lolcats
Nothing screams "pretentious" like a french title