I need a new amp, i got a ****ty one that came with my squire strat. i need a good one that would work well with a schecter c-1 hellraiser fr. i play alot of hard rock, and metal, so it needs to have a really good distortion( i have a pedal but on some amps it still sounds bad. i was looking at some line6's and they looked good. looking to spend from 300-500 dollars. Thanx in advance
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
Go to GG&A.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
avoid line 6 like the plague, sir.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
line 6 isnt the best except with their stuff they did with bogner with their amps. depending on how much you have to spend, my favorate amps are bogner, hughes and kittner, laney, and krank. if your on a budget or just want a all around amp, vox makes some realy good ones. just go to the local shop and amp up untill you find whats you man
HiMyNameIsMatt
+1 to the Line 6 comment, add to that the MG line.
Main Gear List:
Guitars:
Jackson RR7
Agile AL-3100 Double Bound
1977 Fender Jazz Bass
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5
peavey bass amp
Effects:
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Danelectro 7-band EQ
Quote by zbest
why are line 6's so bad?

they get some wacky sounds and reverb you dont want. they ramp it way up and the quality isnt what it used to be
HiMyNameIsMatt
ok well, i really need one in my price range(i only have 400 rite now) and i dont want to save for much longer to get the amp so any specific suggestions would be great.
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
ok dude, save up a bit longer and get a quality amp, not a budget one. laneys cost more for a reason, they are that much better. you get what you pay for with things like guitars and amps
HiMyNameIsMatt