I can't find ANY info about this guitar anywhere. By the looks of it, I would estimate it was made in the late 70's or early 80's. The ONLY markings I could find anywhere is the "Olympic" on the headstock. The guitar plays and sound VERY good. The pickups are great, the neck feels awesome and has the skunk stripe on the back. The paint on the guitar is in great shape except for buckle rash on the back. No visible fret wear at all. The hardware has tarnished a bit from age. I do not have a tremolo bar to fit this one, but if I locate one I will include it. May consider trades on other cheap guitars with floyd rose. May also consider trades for a Boss ME 50 or live sound gear... Shure mics, etc. Email me directly at djfrank70@comcast.net

U.S. shipping/paypal = $20.00

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Quote by cryzhadry
man this guitar looks kinda interesting but I'm from germany :\

I don't mind shipping to Germany but it will cost about $75 to ship it there. Let me know
if interested. So total shipped to Germany would be $200.00 U.S.

Thanks
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

yes thats the big problem ,I've also seen a very nce guitar @ ronduguitars.com or sth like that and its shipping costs were nearly the same as the guitar ones xD
And i'm out of money but I wish you good luck
PMs replied to. Still up for grabs. Thanks

Still available.