Hi I'm new here and this is my second post.
Just asking for pics and advice on modding my amp or if anyone knows of copy/replica Amps out there.
My amp is a Line 6 Spider 3 HD 150 (dont start line6 bashing) I like the sound control out of it but I think its pretty boring to look at so I was thinking of checker plating the head and cab and maybe adding a plexiglass front to it.
What do you guys have and what do you suggest.

Cheers
White Les Paul Custom with EMG Actives
Black ESP Explorer With EMG Actives
I'm going to tell you the same thing someone told me when I asked how to mod my old MG.

Throw it out the window.

But really, since it's a solid state amp, there isn't really anything you can do to it.
Well, I honestly wouldn't bother doing it to a Spider. Because at some point in the future, you're gonna want to sell it.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
to be honest I probably wont sell it as id use it for my home practice amp lol and im saving for a full Peavey xxx or 6150+ rig or a Mesa dual rectofier rig but they're a bit pricey in the uk! Im not interested in doing internal mods but more visual mods!
cheers anyway
White Les Paul Custom with EMG Actives
Black ESP Explorer With EMG Actives