I've been playing ernie ball skinny top's recently after switching from slinky's.

After changing strings a few times I've noticed a buzzing sound from 5th fret up. One of my friends adjusted the saddle and this has cured the problem.

Do I need to get the truss road adjusted aswell and if I ever go back to slinky's etc do i always have to set the intonation again?
yes. well it's every time you change strings. i used to use earnie ball gauge 10, but i switched to elixir gauge 9 and i had to set up my guitar again.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by magnum1117
yes. well it's every time you change strings. i used to use earnie ball gauge 10, but i switched to elixir gauge 9 and i had to set up my guitar again.

Do I need to play with the neck aswell?
what do you mean?
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
look go to guitar center or with your friend and tell them to teach you how and when to do a set up to your guitar.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NOsy5KtD7JE

maybe this will help you.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig