like rob halford (judas priest) or the guy from mago de oz (maybe you don' know them, it's a band from spain) or the guy from racer x in the song superheroes???

is there a special technique or something???
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Most singers singing high-pitched take a baseball bat to the crotch before recording or concerts and stuff.

Why do you think chris martin walks so funny?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
that's called falsetto, and you are essentially resonating the sound from your throat instead of your chest. It's kind of hard to explain how exactly to do it over the internet.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i tried squishing my balls...actually i couldn't sing.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Become a castrato before it's too late!

You beat me to it
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
The louder you sing, the easier it is to sing higher.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
that's called falsetto, and you are essentially resonating the sound from your throat instead of your chest. It's kind of hard to explain how exactly to do it over the internet.

ok i now have to investigate how to do falsetto! thanks
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
also you have to force a lot more air through your voicebox for it to work properly, and constrict your vocal chords fairly tight, I never had a problem doing this and natually sing falsetto, but for some people it's pretty hard, if you want to get good at it I suggest voice lessons.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I dunno how to sing high pitched... but im pretty sure i heard someone on the UG album do it. Maybe u shud go listen and ask them for advice........................ AND VOTE
You just have to constrict your vocal cords alot. It might hurt but it will work. It's sorta similar to cracking your voice.
Fight the machine.

Quote by slaveofsatan
She lives in the next town!

You must ride your family cow over there and make sweet small town love. Then make sure she isn't the town bicycle.

Ressort (Click to Help Ressort!)
Yep, falsetto. But I have to tell you: only very few ppl can really master it properly. If you're looking for more falsetto voices to practice try Matthew Bellamy (Muse) and John Frusciante (Red Hot Chilli Peppers, backing vocals)