Hey could everybody please exercise their democratic right and vote on the UG album............

And also speaking of Democratic rights etc.. What is the pits view on the upcoming Lisbon treaty. I've heard a lot about the no vote, but im completely in the dark about the yes vote.......... any views/opinions??
Vote no please because they aren't letting us in Britain vote on it!

We were screwed over by the Lib Dems
No just vote for the UG Album NOW! People stopped voting and we can't pick the final people until we have enough votes to move on
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Ya i heard that ireland is the only county that is actually having a referendum on it??? Like i sid i dont know the yes vote. But from what i've heard from the no vote.. I dont think anything will change my mind. So yes i will most certainly be voting no!
Your really missing out on some good music by not checking out the stuff that needs voting on. Just go to the UG album thread (its stickied) and on page 6 i think is the list of "soft instrumental" songs. Listen to each song, and rate from 0 to whatever the highest number is. (0 being at the bottom, and the higher the number, the more you like the song). Its really that simple.
Quote by WaggyPlank
I won't be reduced to asking people to vote, as I have to appear to have a cool and calm demeanor, or people will think I'm not suited to run the project... or something.

rage, I actually post each new group in the first post, so people can find the soft instrumentals group by simply clicking on the thread.
This UG album couldn't have come along at a worse time.

I wanted to enter but with exams n **** I just don't have enough time to polish a track enough to make it a decent contender.

And don't really have time to sit and listen to a dozen songs and critically evaluate them.

I'm sure there are many UGers in the same boat as me here. If it'd been left until June it would've been perfect. May is not a good time.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
I won't be reduced to asking people to vote, as I have to appear to have a cool and calm demeanor, or people will think I'm not suited to run the project... or something.

rage, I actually post each new group in the first post, so people can find the soft instrumentals group by simply clicking on the thread.

Well that sounds logical.

Wait are you saying i'm not cool?
Quote by WaggyPlank
Quote by RiseAgainst
Well that sounds logical.

Wait are you saying i'm not cool?

Dont Worry! i think your cool

Ya

Cool as ice!!!!..... wait. thats not an insult *walks off in shame*