Page 1 of 7
So every year my high school has a spirit day where each class wears a specific color on themselves. It's a traditional prank that every year the seniors make special shirts that say something that gets them in trouble. Every year the teachers just tell them to flip it inside out at everything goes normal. At this point it's pretty much expected and accepted by everyone. This year the seniors made shirts that said "puschin' it to the limit, class of .08" This of course referring to the legal drinking limit.

As soon as the day started all of the people wearing them were sent to the offices and immediately suspended. Every office was packed with people in trouble (about 120 people were wearing them, 50 got suspended). But not only did they suspend them, they told them they couldn't go to the pep assembly, prom, or walk at graduation...over a shirt.

So the whole school basically went crazy, and there were news reporters there interviewing people, and almost all the seniors skipped out of protest. So the assistant principle (he's new, and a total c*nt) is meeting with the people who got in trouble to tell them what's going to happen.

Here's the article http://www.wxyz.com/news/story.aspx?content_id=61A1E140-7937-4C12-9CC9-79214FB91F13&gsa=true
what do you think?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
that's dumb. kids shouldn't get suspended over a shirt.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by CoreysMonster
I think your high schools need people with less sand in their vaginas.

Yup, it seems someone dumped a whole beach in there
That shirt slogan isn't even funny.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
He's your principal !
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Your school is run by asshats.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Dumb
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by shredmeiser101
But not only did they suspend them, they told them they couldn't go to the pep assembly, prom, or walk at graduation...over a shirt.

oh no..... not that.... please god no not that

ooh a pep assembly, prom or graduation. seriously whats the big deal. i didn't go to any of that crap and i can honestly say even had I, those are NOT that important or that big of a deal. the principal may have sand in his vagina but its not the end of the world. i'd be proud to get suspended for a prank. tell the students to pull the sand out of their vaginas too. grow up and get a pair for christ sakes.

you wanna drink like an adult, you can take your punishment like one too.
Last edited by z4twenny at May 15, 2008,
Quote by filthandfury
I don't even get the joke on the shirts.

same
Sigs Are For Pussies
My god, someone needs to take a gun to YOUR school.

Just joking by the way. Thats pretty lame though, i had a principal that was like that.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
You got assistant principlowned.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Your principal is a Grade A Douchebag.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

ok, the suspension was way wrong, but graduation and prom? do they even realize how much getting laid they are denying with the prom thing? 12 years of hard work, 1000s of papers, hours, and days and they can't celebrate it with the graduation ceremony?
Is this a catholic school? I got stuck goin to one of those and theyd pull **** like this on us. cuz thats how Jesus wanted it im sure. damn joke
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
Quote by _Mayday_
As a Brit, I'm missing out on the whole 'pushcin' pun.

Explain?

me too please

EDIT: quit the Catholic bashing, I go to one and it's pretty cool about most stuff.
Quote by _Mayday_
As a Brit, I'm missing out on the whole 'pushcin' pun.

Explain?

Me too. But I live in the U.S.
D:
Signature.
Quick question.
There's 50 of them.
Why don;t they just go to their graduation, prom, etc anyway. What are the school administration going to do, kick them all out one by one?
Fat chance.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Get the whole school to wear the shirts. The cant suspend the whole school.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by z4twenny
oh no..... not that.... please god no not that

ooh a pep assembly, prom or graduation. seriously whats the big deal. i didn't go to any of that crap and i can honestly say even had I, those are NOT that important or that big of a deal. the principal may have sand in his vag but its not the end of the world. i'd be proud to get suspended for a prank. tell the students to pull the sand out of their vaj's too. grow up and get a pair for christ sakes.

you wanna drink like an adult, you can take your punishment like one too.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Quote by bendystraw
ok, the suspension was way wrong, but graduation and prom? do they even realize how much getting laid they are denying with the prom thing? 12 years of hard work, 1000s of papers, hours, and days and they can't celebrate it with the graduation ceremony?

so, they can't go dance and drink and screw somewhere else? wtf? all my friends attended prom for a total of 30 minutes, just long enough to say they went. then we all went out and partied like we would any other night. its the principals call, i can't really say i blame him too much. underage kids are gonna drink (i know i did) but most aren't responsible about it and the faculty probably wanted to prove a point to dissuade the encouragement of underage drinking. i know and you know, they're gonna go get hammered anyways, but if the principal hadn't done that and been that strict they'd probably get pounded on by the state for not enforcing anti-alcohol rules. to them its the same as if they went to school with a shirt that encouraged pot smoking or shooting heroin.
I don't even understand whats bad about the shirt.

If you don't want your kids exposed to things like alcohol, drugs, sex, life etc. get a vasectomy and SHUT THE **** UP YOU CRAZY OVER PROTECTIVE *****S

Now if the shirt said "Go have unprotected sex with as many people as possible and get abortions for fun!" I would probably suspend the students.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Last edited by James_Water2 at May 15, 2008,
shredmeiser101 there is a pretty good chance that we have a common friend. Or at least acquaintance on your part. I just talked to a friend of mine whose daughter goes to school there. He concurs with all of you. Overreaction by the school.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
principal: "oh noes, the kiddies are drinking t3h alcoholz! lawd help us now! we neva did THAT kinda heresy when we was kids!"

*remembers the 60's and days of nothing but being stoned and listening to pink floyd*
^ it encourages underage drinking, thats whats "bad" about the shirt. really the only bad part about underage drinking is that most (not all) kids are reckless about how much they can handle and typically overdrink and get sh!tfaced and often get severe alcohol poisoning.

and incarnation, i meant vaj i was typing fast, its been corrected now.
I don't get the slogan either.

If i saw it, I would NOT immediately think "Hmm, limit... legal blood alcohol limit... drinking... LULZ!" It would be more along the lines of "What a fucking lame t shirt".

Can anyone explain, in case I missed something here??
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by CoreysMonster
principal: "oh noes, the kiddies are drinking t3h alcoholz! lawd help us now! we neva did THAT kinda heresy when we was kids!"

*remembers the 60's and days of nothing but being stoned and listening to pink floyd*

this statement prolly belongs in the only drug thread BUT.......

since the dawn of time no one has ever smoked themselves to death. maybe retarded (at least temporarily) but not to death. people drink themselves to death every year and a lot of them are teens that can't handle their liquor and overdrink. they just want to keep ya'lls a$$es alive and don't want a nation full of alcoholics. if it was up to me i'd say if you drink yourself to death then screw it, thats natural selection b!tches.
Quote by z4twenny
so, they can't go dance and drink and screw somewhere else? wtf? all my friends attended prom for a total of 30 minutes, just long enough to say they went. then we all went out and partied like we would any other night. its the principals call, i can't really say i blame him too much. underage kids are gonna drink (i know i did) but most aren't responsible about it and the faculty probably wanted to prove a point to dissuade the encouragement of underage drinking. i know and you know, they're gonna go get hammered anyways, but if the principal hadn't done that and been that strict they'd probably get pounded on by the state for not enforcing anti-alcohol rules. to them its the same as if they went to school with a shirt that encouraged pot smoking or shooting heroin.

those are in no way close to as bad as each other.

i guess i do sort of agree with you in some ways. but TS did say that they could have as easily turned the shirts inside out. i mean, they could have given them all detention and everybody would understand. and on prom, the virgins get laid. take that away and what have they got? a girlfriend to kiss?
Quote by filthandfury
I don't even get the joke on the shirts.

It said "pushin' it to the limit. Class of .08'

.08% is the legal limit of blood alcohol.
So it means they are pushing the legal limit.
It said .08' because they are the class of 08'.