Page 1 of 2
pretty straight forward

just anything stupid that your proud of

ex: having sex in a submarine, hooked rockets up to you bicycle and broke 80mph

i dunno anything rediculous
i got my friend to whip me across the back with the wire of a phone charger once
upon discussing Shay Laren..

Originally Posted by FloyDZeD
I googled her, and now I have a boner. Thanks a lot.

and horny things we done as youngsters, this one involving involving poo..

Quote by meh17
1 Toddler 1 Cup

epic
I'm not telling you - don't want to further tarnish my reputation here
I had a artillery shell fight (the fireworks that go up in the air and explode like they do at baseball events)

As in, my friends and I shot them at each other from behind pieces of plywood.

I got a 2,d degree burn on my left shoulder.

Worth it, though.

(Back when I was 19)
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
kissed 3 other guys.
I'm straight.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I once tried to do a handstand, and I ended up breaking my ringfinger.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Pretty much anything stupid i've done that ended in me getting hurt i'm proud of. Makes for good stories. I can't think of anything in particular though...

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
i once rode a barbie jeep down a big ass hill and crashed.

on two separate occasions. I actually got them both on video.

links

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=7472023
just watch the beginning of this one ^ the rest is pointless.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0kX-rYmaH7A
this one has like 3 crashes in it.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
I killed TS.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
Left this thread.

and that's stupid...?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
this past semester of college i skipped a final and still got the A...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
I tied a shopping cart to my car and got a friend of mine to ride in the shopping cart while I drove the car aound his neighborhood.

Needless to say hilarity ensued...especially after the shopping cart hit a speed bump and he went flying out the cart.
I had sex with a bike and then hooked up rockets to my submarine and broke 80 mph (while having sex with it).
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
I onced put a Chuckie doll infront f my dads face when he was sleeping and lit firecrackers under his bed hehehe........
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
At marching band, my friend and I both threw our trumpets up as high as we could to see if we could catch it. Mine hit the ground and trumpet crap flew in all directions. I cut my ear shaving last night. I had shaving cream on my ear and wanted it off. I soaked my contacts in hydrogen peroxide and didnt wash them off in the morning. That hurts.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Masamune
I tied a shopping cart to my car and got a friend of mine to ride in the shopping cart while I drove the car aound his neighborhood.

Needless to say hilarity ensued...especially after the shopping cart hit a speed bump and he went flying out the cart.

Similar thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Me and my mates went out to this rock club in town and got absolutely shit-faced. On the way back up into the town centre (as we were seeing everybody off to their nightbus stops, cab ranks, etc), he found a shopping trolley and asked me to get in

He pushed me up to the top of the road, then turned it around pushed it down again. As soon as I hit the curb, I went flying out and landed with all my body weight on my hands.

I'm going to the hospital tomorrow to get my left arm x-rayed.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
At a festival in the Isle of Wight, I saw a plate with a sausage on. Needless to say I took a dump on it, there were 3 sausages when I left.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
got ****-faced on a school trip and puked my guts out in the back of the bus...drinking and getting driven...no fun
I bought a Death Note from China and immediately watched the news, filling a page out for the first person I saw die on it

It was an old man. He fell asleep while cooking and his house burnt down.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
as my supervisor at work was about to sit down, i pulled back the chair he bailed on the floor.

Everyone laughed...but he took it pretty seriously.
Quote by 67_67
Similar thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Me and my mates went out to this rock club in town and got absolutely shit-faced. On the way back up into the town centre (as we were seeing everybody off to their nightbus stops, cab ranks, etc), he found a shopping trolley and asked me to get in

He pushed me up to the top of the road, then turned it around pushed it down again. As soon as I hit the curb, I went flying out and landed with all my body weight on my hands.

I'm going to the hospital tomorrow to get my left arm x-rayed.

Oh man, your friends sound like my friends.
I jumped out of a cab going 40 K's while absolutely smashed, AND landed on my feet. That was so lucky and ridiculously stupid that it's kind of legendary with my friends now.

Me + Vodka = bad news.
Got a bunch of my friends to spray 37 cans of axe on me, lit me on fire and ran down a hall at school screaming "THE SNOWMEN ARE COMMING". My school's very strict about even talking in the halls so i got 15 days out.
I put my tongue in between the irons on a hairstraightener and clamped down.
Let a fat give me the wrestling move "The pedigree". Suspended.
Asked one of my teachers if her shower gel irritates her crotch. Once again, suspended.
I had a full cigarette in math class. Suspended.

oh wait, proud?
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by edcore
I jumped out of a cab going 40 K's while absolutely smashed, AND landed on my feet. That was so lucky and ridiculously stupid that it's kind of legendary with my friends now.

Me + Vodka = bad news.

That's the most successful thing I've heard all day

Let's see, stupid and proud...the time I jumped onto the back of a FedEx truck on a school field trip, accidentally snorted hot chocolate mix, locked someone in a closet for half a period at school, accidentally singlehandedly destroyed thousand dollar golf clubs (invovles my school's storage room and a dropped case of sodas), etc.
I have a cut on my hand from trying to open a cd player package with a pocket knife.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by thewho65
That's the most successful thing I've heard all day

Just last night, I was having an awesome time at my Uni's bar, and wound up getting 3 air brush tattoos of a puppy in my inner bicep, a heart with the inscription 'Bad Girl' on my shoulder and a unicorn across my neck. Haha, I woke up and was like wtf?!!?....oh yea. Niiiice!
Quote by Flying Couch
Got a Facebook.

+1

although, i'm not proud of it
facebook sucks dick
Quote by Bleed Blue
+1

although, i'm not proud of it
facebook sucks dick
I think it's stupid, but I'm enjoying myself with it. Plus the obvious communications benefits.
Quote by Flying Couch
I think it's stupid, but I'm enjoying myself with it. Plus the obvious communications benefits.

i suppose
but myspace is significantly better for communication and everything else

and the Pit is just plain awesome
lol
I've only swam in a duck pond and used the algae for camo for bullfrog hunting
Quote by MetalMegaMan
i once rode a barbie jeep down a big ass hill and crashed.

on two separate occasions. I actually got them both on video.

links

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=7472023
just watch the beginning of this one ^ the rest is pointless.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0kX-rYmaH7A
this one has like 3 crashes in it.

Me too. I went down a 50 or so degree slope in a power wheels lambo, ended up going completely sideways, flipped, and landed in a stream.
It was worth it though.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
-Thrown dog turd at a house
-Ridden a flaming bicycle into a lake
-"Parasnowboarded" across a feild and into some bleachers
-Ridden down a steep hill in a Fischer-Price kiddie car, Hit a boulder and barrel-rolled the rest of the way
-Bought a POS $50 Guitar from a pawn shop... Returned it the next day
-Secretley ridden in the back of my buddies truck down a street until someone noticed I was there and he jammed on the brakes, and I was thrown over and onto the hood
Page 1 of 2