i need a way to convince my mom to not make me go to school on monday. no one is goin and the teachers dont want us, but she insits that i have to go cause "its a school day". Basicaly, tuesday we go for half a day to practice graduation, then come back that night and graduate. so monday is useless. any ideas?
if youre graduating shouldnt you have a car? or a friend with one?

just show up and leave
you are a senior? quit being a puss and skip. whats the matter with you?

EDIT:

saw that its middle school. who cares though? skip anyway, its just school. i skipped most of high school and i still got into medicine.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
oh I thought you were a senior but just leave the house then ditch
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
ok, i guess i could just hang out at mcdonalds all day, but do i have to keep buyin stuff to stay or wat?
Quote by lax_star
ok, i guess i could just hang out at mcdonalds all day, but do i have to keep buyin stuff to stay or wat?

Hang out at the mall with your friends or something.

Seriously, McDonalds? That's just asking for a heart attaHHHRRNNGHHHHhhh
Deal with it?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
its a holiday on monday in canada, no school ftw!
but yeah, show up, then leave, or just leave.
the guy who posted the laxative idea has the right thing goin, too.

EDIT: hanging out at mcdonalds all day sounds pretty fail.
especially if your mom wants a big mac and sees you there
Indians scattered on dawn's highway bleeding, Ghosts crowd the young child's fragile eggshell mind.
Last edited by Peacefrog Hotel at May 15, 2008,