Hi, im looking for a new left handed guitar in the price range of $300 - $500. I love to play AC/DC and Black Sabbath stuff. I would really like a Les Paul style guitar, but its wicked hard to find a lefty LP. So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
hey dude, the schecter omen would work but umm, its no that hard to find lefty lp's....
Guitars-LEFTY
Bernie Rico Jr. Custom Jekyll
Schecter ATX
Schecter Tempest Cust.
Ibanez GIO
Amps
Laney VH100R-Sell/Trade?? pm me
Cube 15
Misc.
THD HOT plate Attentuator and other stuff
im lefty, so if you didnt know, ask a dealer what is available in lefty, many makers don't list the lefty ones b/c they have all the same specs just lefty. idk about gibson but it sounds like youre heading down the right path tone wise. Perhaps as SG though?
a strat?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
epiphone man epiphone, itll drive you down the path to gibson, though i hete them and love some gibsons... others blow haha
Guitars-LEFTY
Schecter ATX
Schecter Tempest Cust.
Ibanez GIO
Amps
Cube 15
Misc.
Im thinkin about epiphone, but i went to some dealers around me and all they had in left was a LTD Viper or somethin like that. So maybe a Epiphone SG?
It depends... List prices for an LTD Viper 400 is 900$ or so. It's less expensive to buy an epi SG, they're good anyways. It's your choice though. Play them both and choose the one that suits your needs.
a viper is a good guitar....
Guitars-LEFTY
Schecter ATX
Schecter Tempest Cust.
Ibanez GIO
Amps
Cube 15
Misc.
Have you played them both?
A cheap guitar is no good if you don't like it.
Havent played either of them :-S thats why im asking peoples opinions. We only have 2 guitar stores here, and only 1 of them has a left and thats the Viper.
Well.. Then play it, if you don't like it maybe you should consider ordering a guitar online.