So I was looking through my drawer today and I found my old olga.net (RIP) shirt, and I figured, "Shit John, UG should have shirts. I'll make a thread about it." But why stop at shirts? Why not make Ultimate-Guitar.com hoodies and tote bags and hats and stuff? Wouldn't it be sick to be walking down the street seeing a guy in a UG shirt and then striking up a conversation about The Pit? UG needs merchandise.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Quote by GiantRaven
Nobody would buy it

I would. And i would wear it at gigs. My gigs.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Didn't someone make UG shirts back in 2006? They're still on Cafe Press I think
I wouldn't, I'm not cool/rich enough.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
its been tried before...

distribution was a bitch though if i remember.

also, if anyone remembers that thread about UGer's taking pictures at famous places wearing the UG "Im somewhere cool, your somewhere shit. pwned." shirts +1 to you
Quote by skaguitarist53
its been tried before...

distribution was a bitch though if i remember.

also, if anyone remembers that thread about UGer's taking pictures at famous places wearing the UG "Im somewhere cool, your somewhere shit. pwned." shirts +1 to you

haha, i thought we settled on "UG around the world"

...it's still my background

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by ZanasCross
The cafe press ones don't even have hte devil horns... I'd but one wiht the horns.

Thats probably because the shirts were made before that logo was
Last I heard, they were on their way...
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Sabu
It's not hard to have shirts made.

http://www.corpseclothing.com/t-shirt-printing.asp

Exactly, go here and upload the logo and they'll make it for you, possible copyright infringement though but there printing is good quality, got a few made of my band a while back.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by Noyon999
UG thong ftw

+1

oooo i know, a UG gimp suit.................................. just me then
I'd like one that had a large UG in the style of the logo plus the website address in smaller font either below the UG or incorporated onto one of the large letters.

Maybe have the full logo printed across the back too.
but what would be really cool and make the shirts sell like crazy would be assigning them to countries..

like shirts that go to Croatia come to UG's mod or admin from Croatia(if one exists) and then he sells the shirts to other people...cause no one is crazy enough to buy a shirt and pay like 50$ of mailing

though we could order shirts as a group and share the expenses i guess
No offense guys, but meeting a pitmonkey isnt exactly the first thing on my to do list :P
This has been suggested and tried before. It didn't work, but I think it would be worth a try again. I would buy something. At least a shirt. Guitar picks, too, if those could be done.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
i'd buy them
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
something on the front that says,

"want to cum blood, barrel roll and fail all at the same time?"

and on the back just have to UG logo.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by travd92

We're trying not to be associated with tired out memes.

Just the plain ol' UG devil horn logo would be good enough for a hoody. Maybe with the caption "I got banned by Frenchy and all I got was this lousy hoody"...

Yes, that was lame.

Imedit: I just noticed the bump.

I retract my post.
Quote by imdeth
We're trying not to be associated with tired out memes.

Just the plain ol' UG devil horn logo would be good enough for a hoody. Maybe with the caption "I got banned by Frenchy and all I got was this lousy hoody"...

Yes, that was lame.

Imedit: I just noticed the bump.

I retract my post.

yeah they are tired out, but i was just talking about puting some "inside jokes" or whatever you want to call them about UG.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
I would not wear a shirt with UG on it but it would be neat to have a mug or something.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Last I heard, they were on their way...

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by travd92

All those memes are overused. I wouldn't wear that shirt.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by ZanasCross
The cafe press ones don't even have hte devil horns... I'd but one wiht the horns.

I remember when they were made. I also remember when they made the new logo... I was against the horns.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott