i tried getting like a converter cord thing to convert my cable into the in mic jack on my computer, but my sound cards too horrible and after like 5 seconds it just sorta starts sounding like its under water and horrible.

whats another easy cheapish way to record without using my suckfest soundcard?
pc mic and audacity.
cheap, easy, effective (for acoustic atleast)
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
i've already tried that, i got my usb rock band mic and layed it in front of my amp. it was extremely horrible quality though...if i record something i want it to actually be listenable...
actually recording through the rock band mic isn't that bad... I've done it myself before.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
i couldn't get it to sound to good with a rockband mic, might be my microcube
I use stealthplug with amplitude in Cubase an "insert". It rocks. Crystal clear recording.
I usually record from the "line out/headphone" jack of my amp.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Quote by truespin
I usually record from the "line out/headphone" jack of my amp.

Me to, just keep the line in volume low and amplify it through Audacity so it doesn't get clipped.
My recordings are done with just a cheap computer mic (probably worth 2 bucks, very flimsy and came with the comp when we bought it in like 2003) dangled in the air a few feet away from my amp, the sound is pretty decent for what it is.