Page 1 of 2
ok so my english teacher teaches english to freshmen and seniors and today she was telling us about how she sent this one freshmen outside the class today
the freshmen was siting across the room at his desk which is opposite the teachers and during silent reading she looks over and thinks hes texting under his seat so my teacher looks under the table from where she is sitting and she immediately realizes that hes masturbating so she immediately yells WHAT ARE YOU DOING GO OUTSIDE and she starts to write his refferal paper she tells us that one of the students told her "you know hes probably finishing up out there"
ah that made me laugh all day
its funny because hes a freshmen and now hes going to be known as the kid who masturbated in class
and after that while she was telling the class about this she told us how their used to be a chronic masturbater in the school a few years back which is kind of creepy...
so pit any related stories of stupid freshmen?
Dick+strings= owww
Every single freshman in the history of freshman is an idiot. It's just the way the world works.

K, Imma go fap now.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Hey, I'm a freshman but I'm not that stupid.

My biology teacher once told my class a story about how one of her past students was masturbating in class, then wiped his hands on the bottom of the desk when he was done. The desk has long since been thrown away, luckily.
Kid said he had an 8 incher at a party full of seniors. He got the paddle, Hard.
Last edited by KingDev at May 15, 2008,
Quote by GREENWARRI0R
LOL classic. My sister is in the same class as that kid. LAWL!

dude so is my couson lawl
Dick+strings= owww
lol whats funny is im a senior and a freshman at the same time. ahhhh.....life hates me lol
Thank god most people think I'm a senior when they see me.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
lol NICE!
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
I'm a freshman ...

...But you like Skankin' Pickle, so I forgive you.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
She should've just tried finished him off. He probably would've freaked out.
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.
Quote by GREENWARRI0R
LOL classic. My sister is in the same class as that kid. LAWL!

LOL he was probably jerkin it to your sister
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Only the girl was a freshman, but earlier last week a sophomore guy and the girl got caught having sex in the I.S.S. Elevator. It was pretty hilarious. The guy got 180-days suspension and the girl got 90-days.

We have fun picturing what our teachers' reactions would be if you were the one that caught them.
And before anyone mentions it, we've already done enough "Love in an Elevator" references (song by Aerosmith).
oh god...how did somebody not say something earlier?!

stupid immature freshmen....but that's so hilarious
Quote by Vandals572
LOL he was probably jerkin it to your sister

not cool
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by GuitarManiac09
Only the girl was a freshman, but earlier last week a sophomore guy and the girl got caught having sex in the I.S.S. Elevator. It was pretty hilarious. The guy got 180-days suspension and the girl got 90-days.

We have fun picturing what our teachers' reactions would be if you were the one that caught them.
And before anyone mentions it, we've already done enough "Love in an Elevator" references (song by Aerosmith).

my math teacher told us the reason why she stopped letting people go to the bathroom was because once this one girl was gone for more then half the period and so they sent one of the campus security folk to look for her and they found her having sex on the bathroom floor which is nasty cuzz it was the boys bathroom and most of the time the floors are covered in piss
the ap made the dude call the girls dad and tell him what happened
Dick+strings= owww
was the teacher hot? He was probably using her as material.

my friend during senior year told me there was this guy in his spanish class who pocket pulled like every day, and everyone always made fun of him and everything, but he never even responded, he just kept on pulling. Quite odd.
Freshmen suck
[IMG]http://a138.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/30/l_edf7c8282544c28b1bdd9b0dd665b671.jpg[/IMG]
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
was the teacher hot? He was probably using her as material.

my friend during senior year told me there was this guy in his spanish class who pocket pulled like every day, and everyone always made fun of him and everything, but he never even responded, he just kept on pulling. Quite odd.

NO
she is on the corpulent side if you will
Dick+strings= owww
I ****ing hate freshmen. And I don't like the "u were one once" BS either cuz I hated freshmen when I was a freshmen. And this years are dumber than us. Next year doesn't look any better.

But once we were watching the "slideshow" (the STD example slideshow) and a kid was wacking his wang to it (wtf) and it got all over the girl in front of him.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

But once we were watching the "slideshow" (the STD example slideshow) and a kid was wacking his wang to it (wtf) and it got all over the girl in front of him.

Pics or it didn't happen
i know im gonna walk in next year and see all the freshman and just facepalm at how immature i was back then (which is right now actually)
I'm a freshmen, mildly stupid but not an ass. I don't much like the freshman class, but I don't understand people who hate freshmen with a passion. I can't say anyone's whipped it out and beat it right in class...yet....

Quote by pugnapugnapugna
You can't generalize, man. High school kids are stupid in general.

+1
Quote by guitarhero_764
Pics or it didn't happen

Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Was there not a kid sitting behind him?......or near him?
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Not all freshmen are idiots. I don't act stupid around upperclassmen. I move out of the way when they walk through, I dont do stupid things in class, and I respect just about everyone...
It's freshmen like that that give freshmen a bad name. Actually it isn't, I'm a freshman and I can't stand most of the class
The majority of freshman are just like that. There's really nothing you can change about it. I think it's because they're so used to being awesome in the 8th grade, they just can't grasp the fact that they suck again.
Peace.
Page 1 of 2