Just wondering what are some good online PC games that are out there right now. I know World of Warcraft is very popular right now but I think you have to pay every month and I don't want that. The reason I ask is because I'm under house arrest and have a lot of time in my hands and a laptop with high speed internet. Playing guitar and masturbating is getting boring so help me out guys!
Ibanez RG120 (EMG 81s)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
Epiphone Tony Iommi Signature G-400
Diezel Herbert w/ Mesa Boogie 4x12 Cab
Boss ME-50
DOD FX40B Equalizer
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Boss BF-3
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR M-133
for the love of god, don't play WoW. i just stopped playing and it was the hardest thing i've ever done. it sucks you in man. and once you're in your life is over.
Rest assured, that with a heart that's pure, we'll be victorious and not let our hate get the best of us.
Quote by buckdich_187
Playing guitar and masturbating is getting boring.!

Something is wrong with you. I shall call Dr. Pit so that he might preform a lobotomy on you and fix you.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Well you can get WoW free off some websites, but it's hard to find. If you buy WoW, you can just play private servers which are free, more fun, but get boring and don't have all the features of the real servers
look at the game diablo 2. its like 'WoW' but the graphics aren't as intense so it doeasn't take alot of thnking for your computer and its completely free online.Also look at 'war strategy games' like Starcraft( and its expantion Brood War), Warcraft 3, Comand and Conquer: Generals, and by Sept. Starcraft 2 it suposed to come out which will be many years ahead of the games. All of these games are free online, and prove to be addicting.
I personally like the Battlefield games. I've been playing Battlefield 2142 for the past few months more than anything.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
**** of Doody 4 modern Gay ****
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Runescape and War Rock are good. Or get The Sims or Championship Manager.
Quote by LgLagro
You, you bring us both corm, and two hot russian gymnasts pretty much making out, you are a legend.

Limping Head Journalist and Proprietor of PitTown Cricket Club.

Keeping quiet about scandals since 2008.
Quote by Rizzo228
**** of Doody 4 modern Gay **** stupid

Fixed.

Heroes of Might and Magic Games are pretty fun, but they're kind of expensive.
Quote by Rizzo228
**** of Doody 4 modern Gay ****

There we go, another person who probably hates COD4 because he sucks at it
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
Something is wrong with you. I shall call Dr. Pit so that he might preform a lobotomy on you and fix you.

isn't that were they shove a tube up your ass?
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by TheFishMan92
Runescape and War Rock are good. Or get The Sims or Championship Manager.

Not sure about the other games that you mentioned other than Runescape, but trust me, I played that for about 3 years and now realize how bad it was.
Quote by cm_punk_fan
isn't that were they shove a tube up your ass?

Yeah.

All problems originate at the ass. Panic knows what he's talking about.