I think it is a pretty cool riff. Kinda reminds me of something Pantera might have done.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by lepermessiah22
I think it is a pretty cool riff. Kinda reminds me of something Pantera might have done.

thanks. thats kinda funny though cuz i dont listen to pantera
Woah I noticed that I uploaded the wrong file, i'll upload the right one right now.
Hah, Yeah it does sound like Pantera, But it's obviously original..
Thats a kickass piece bro. Keep it up.
The gear.
Schecter S1 Diamond series.
ESP NV.
Randall G3 200W
Dunlop cry-baby wah (finally)
Line 6 spider III 15x (Small but deadly)
Quote by Blooddawning
Hah, Yeah it does sound like Pantera, But it's obviously original..
Thats a kickass piece bro. Keep it up.

Thanks man. It's the whole song now, right, not just that one riff from earlier?
some good guitar playin some badass riffs. i think it would sound really nice with a solo over some of it. does repeat a little bit but i dont think you would notice as much if you had other parts to it. good job.
Quote by SoldierAnt
some good guitar playin some badass riffs. i think it would sound really nice with a solo over some of it. does repeat a little bit but i dont think you would notice as much if you had other parts to it. good job.

thanks but did u listen to the whole thing cuz it has two solos? it's a full 6:30 min song
seems pretty cool man! nice riffs and leads.
would be so much better if it had some drums behind it though!

The only problem i can see with it, is that it needs a few more kind of "joining" sections to mix it up a bit. A few notes in the lead seemed a bit off too, but that should be easy to fix.

what did you use to record it?
Top lel.
Quote by the memory
seems pretty cool man! nice riffs and leads.
would be so much better if it had some drums behind it though!

The only problem i can see with it, is that it needs a few more kind of "joining" sections to mix it up a bit. A few notes in the lead seemed a bit off too, but that should be easy to fix.

what did you use to record it?

thank you. i'll prolly get my drummer over to lay down a track soon hopefully.

i used a tone port ux6 or something like that, and a jackson rr3 guitar.