theres a thing at my school, theres a thing which we go there and stay there untill the next morning, theres a dance and like 4 bands playing and stuff.

anyways, ill be there for like 12 hours overnight right, and i was gonna pack like 5 energy drinks, but apparentley they arent allowing kids to bring em in

now, can a school legaly do this, it may not be true, but in case?
yes, of course they can. it's a school function, they get to set whatever rules they want. just skip it and get drunk instead.
yeah they can, as unfair as it may seem, they have the right to do so. they are aimed at people over the age of 16-18 anyway so by having the teachers take away the drinks they eliminate the risks involved if someone were to have a bad-ass reaction to the stuff or too much of it in teh matter of 12hrs or so.
If you ever ask the question "can my school do this?" the answer is yes. Its ****ed up but its how it is.
Quote by FRDesign
jeez, its not illegal

But it's still a school function. If you don't agree, then have your own party elsewhere. And why the hell do you need that many energy drinks?
Peace.
Quote by pr0pedestrian
yes, of course they can. it's a school function, they get to set whatever rules they want. just skip it and get drunk instead.

My hero. Follow this and you will do just fine. \m/>_<
just smuggle some coke in. Problem solved!

JK...I don't condone drug use...in school...high school...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
at school, your first amendment rights are limited. you agree with that statement if you attend school.
EDIT: well technically, there not first amendment rights, but a school does have the right to abridge your personal freedoms and liberties.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Quote by FRDesign
this sucks, what can i do to stay up for this long then with energy

Drink Redline before you go.
Quote by guitar_infidel
at school, your first amendment rights are limited. you agree with that statement if you attend school.
im in canada, does this change
Put it in a gatorade bottle or something like it's vodka.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by FRDesign

dont be a whiny lil bitch and just stay awake or get some chocolate covered coffee beans like a lot
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by FRDesign

Meth
D:
Signature.
Quote by FRDesign

Ecstasy?

EDIT:

But in all seriousness, if you need energy drinks to keep you awake, I feel bad for you. Drink some energy drinks before you go or sneak it in. I highly doubt you can get in THAT much trouble for bringing energy drinks in.
I think the worst they can do is take it off you. Just put it in a different bottle and take it.

EDIT: Or eat those chocolate covered coffee beans.
Last edited by fretsonfire74 at May 15, 2008,
Quote by Dilweed
Ecstasy?

EDIT:

But in all seriousness, if you need energy drinks to keep you awake, I feel bad for you. Drink some energy drinks before you go or sneak it in. I highly doubt you can get in THAT much trouble for bringing energy drinks in.

Thats what I thought, what is the most they will do, and btw its my parents whos buying em so they will support me if i get in trouble.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Or eat those chocolate covered coffee beans.

ya fretsonfire knows where its at
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
wait... just fill up a gatorade bottle....
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Quote by FRDesign
Thats what I thought, what is the most they will do, and btw its my parents whos buying em so they will support me if i get in trouble.

Yep, in that case, bring em in.
/thread
or sleep before it maby? really u dont need them that bad
Quote by jakewynnrocks
marshall has half stacks for only 600, but i dont know if theyre any good. seems like a good deal....
Quote by Gerald The Mous
I once snuck a Monster in my pants on our field trip to Springfield; it wasn't that hard.

I'm always smuggling a monster in my pants.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
A singer in my band had her heart fail from drinking too many energy drinks in one day. She had something like 8 or 9 Monsters.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Energy drinks suck ass anyway.

Then again, caffeine doesn't really affect me unless I drink like 10 cups of coffee in a row. Neither do energy drinks.

But seriously, I can't understand it when people are like, "Dude im gonna chug 10 Monsters and stay up partying all night WOOOO!"

They are SO bad for you and have so much **** in it that the energy you get from it won't be worth the ****ty ass crash you'll have later anyway.