I was eating lunch, as I assume most of you do, and really enjoying my nachos and cheeseburger. I was doing great till a kid 2 or 3 seats down from me was about halfway through his 3rd tray of food. He was chowing down on some country pork steak and out of nowhere he pukes the first 2 trays of food back up onto his mashed potatoes.

I was a little grossed out, cause you know its puke right next to you, but get this - the kid still eats the potatoes. Even with his lunch covered in half-digested meat and taters and god knows what else, he eats it. He ate his own goddamn puke.

What possesses a person to do this??? And no he isn't retarded or anything. I've been sitting near this kid for the whole year, I don't actually know him, and I never saw this coming.

Anyone else here eaten their own vomit?
ohmygod...move....
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Because I don't rock like Jack.
Quote by FireandFlames
Looks good.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
That is pretty gross haha.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
No, I can't say I have, as it tasted bad enough on the way out, I'd rather not taste it again.

Come to think of it, the kid probably did it because he was embarrassed and hoped nobody would notice.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
he must be going green and didn't want to polute the air or something
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
Quote by kyle100
No, I can't say I have, as it tasted bad enough on the way out, I'd rather not taste it again.

Come to think of it, the kid probably did it because he was embarrassed and hoped nobody would notice.

Believe me. Plenty of people noticed. He chucked it up and at least 15 other people flipped out. Then again when he ate it.
i woulda puked too
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
You should have just hit him upside the head.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Um.......i almost threw up just READING that.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

yeah... thats pretty sick...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.