Page 1 of 2
I would like to start out saying that I'm a freshmen *expects first comment to go along the lines of "shutup freshmen"*

I've noticed a lot of threads recently related to "Stupid freshmen"

But seriously, why does everybody bash freshmen? We're not all bad lol!

*Holds up ...giant flame shield*
Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
^^yay photoshop...you made me lol all over myself
It is fun to pick on freshmen because that have absolutely no idea what is going on.
It's not all of them, just some of them.

I can say the same about some of my fellow sophomores.... A few of them threw eggs during one of our school assemblies this year.. wtf?
stupid freshmen.....

btw, I call all the freshmen guys Iknow by freshmen.

and they learn to answer... hehehehehe
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
ha i have a lot of upper classmen friends and some of em are just like freshman friday ah
but ya its all good i dont kno what your talking about
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
What is a freshman? lol. seriously though?

First year in highschool, and college.

Freshmen
Sophmore
Junior
Senior.
Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
Quote by fezrockz

Freshmen
Sophmore
Junior
Senior.
So how old is that? I have little idea about the US education system.

Edit: ah thanks, guy above me
dude get over it, in three years you'll get to bash on the new freshman
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
They're not all bad, just most. I'm dating one
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by Gerald The Mous
First year of highschool, 9th grade, 14-15 years old.
Well everyone is a dick at that age. You'll realise when you're older how much of a **** you were. Then you'll laugh but still hate the younger kids.
it all started thousands of years ago. when the first guys made fun of the freshman, those freshman decided that they would do the same thing when the are no longer freshman. its a vicious cycle really.
freshmen are hated because they come from being the oldest in middle school to the youngest in high school, so they think they are so cool and funny because they were among the young stupid people so they think they are better then the older people.

as far as i know thats why, i dont mind them personally

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
Usually, the only people that really complain about the freshman are sophmores, who may be just months older than them, which i hate.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Sophmores are pretty much invisible at our school.
Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
Haven't you seen Dazed And Confused? We (I say we myself being a freshman) are the scum of the earth, and our elder class men beat and torture us. But when new freshmen come along we beat and torture them. It's the circle of life.
Freshman are easy to pick on, and for the most part, don't have the respect and abilty to think through their actions that some, or most, upperclassmen have.

I know that at my school the freshmen are a bunch of ego-maniac disrespectful little delinquents who have no respect for the school systems, and in particular cases that really bug the ****e out of me, the military.

Off of personal topics, there can be just as many stupid upperclassmen as freshmen, however, you don't **** with them because they're a tad bit larger.

~Junior in Highschool~
Because freshman are dumb you won't realize it until you aren't one.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
dude im bigger then all of them and its like o wait your freshman?
Quote by jakewynnrocks
marshall has half stacks for only 600, but i dont know if theyre any good. seems like a good deal....
Quote by Gerald The Mous
First year of highschool, 9th grade, 14-15 years old.

isn't that practically 2/3rds of the users of this site?
because i don't know about your school but at mine freshmen use curse words like their going outta style. actually they are. seriously when your sentence has more curse words than other words its time to pay attention in english and get a bigger vocabulary. (today i heard this sentence: "F@#$IN REDICULOUS BULL F***IN S*** STUPID F***IN TEACHER B****ES ABOUT OUR F***IN LANGUAGE LIKE ITS BAD OR SOME S***")
I've seen a bulletin on myspace (yes, myspace. shut up) talking about how bad freshmen are.

some things i remember it said:

Don't talk about how you have friends in higher grades. They're not your friends, no one likes you because you're a FRESHMAN.

You can't come to upperclassman parties, even if you're invited. You're a freshman.

Silly myspacefags.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
the freshman hate in my school is for a reason. they show up like they own the freaking place and try to be dicks to everyone, by the time they are sophomores they realize that they aren't the **** and calm down a bit. just a bit though

another reason we hate them in our school (us sophomores that is) is because our school is divided into freshman-sophomore hall, and then a junior-senior hall, the junior-senior hall runs smoothly, you never have to slow down, dodge anyone or anything, it is like heaven in a hallway. the freshman-sophomore hall, on the other hand, is worse than rush hour. you have to push your way through crowds of people just standing around, and guess who is just standing around, THE FRESHMEN. Now don't get me wrong, a couple sophomores are involved in the standing, but for the most part it is the Freshmen. so that is why.

-AeM

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Cause most freshmen are annoying and *****s. Even though Im a freshmen, but I actually have more upper class men friends then lower class men ones. However, the only people that really pick on freshmen are sophomores. Juniors and seniors (at my school at least) dont really care.
I'm never had to deal with any "freshman" related slag. Then again, people expect me to say what college I'm going to be graduating from, but that's beside the point. Its stupid, and all those ****ers were freshman at one point or another as well.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
soph·o·mor·ic
adj.

1. Of or characteristic of a sophomore.
2. Exhibiting great immaturity and lack of judgment: sophomoric behavior.
From Dictionary.com

Freshman FTW '11
But am I here? I find it hard to tell
I do a good impression of myself
But what's normal now, anyhow

Quote by LordBishek
I'm going to hunt her down and throw copies of the God Delusion at her until she breaks.
Quote by fezrockz

Freshmen
Sophmore
Junior
Senior.

So that would make me a Junior then...

I thought that thing only applied to college or university or whatever you call it?

Here highschool starts at 13 years old, and uni at 18...
US educational system is confusing, with AP and strange tests and stuff.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Haven't you seen Dazed And Confused? We (I say we myself being a freshman) are the scum of the earth, and our elder class men beat and torture us. But when new freshmen come along we beat and torture them. It's the circle of life.

HOLY CRAP A SENTIENT FRESHMAN!!!!!
i didnt think that they had a brain!
(in a roundabout way +1)

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
its not really the upperclassmen that pick on the freshman that much, its mostly the sophomores.
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Well dophmores are so arrogant and have their heads are so far up their asses that they fail to realize that they weren't freshmen too long ago and in high school they are still on the level of respect they were last year. The only difference for them this year, is they have given themselves permission to be arrogant dicks and harass people that they are no better than.

0R THERE ALL JUST STOOPID FRAWSHEZ!!!!!111

Edit: Actually, in my school people think the sophmores this year are even worse than the freshman.
Last edited by Connor6c at May 15, 2008,
Quote by æTonyæ
because i don't know about your school but at mine freshmen use curse words like their going outta style. actually they are. seriously when your sentence has more curse words than other words its time to pay attention in english and get a bigger vocabulary. (today i heard this sentence: "F@#$IN REDICULOUS BULL F***IN S*** STUPID F***IN TEACHER B****ES ABOUT OUR F***IN LANGUAGE LIKE ITS BAD OR SOME S***")

The funny thing is, I tie in vocabulary that people generally don't know into my insults. Half the time they don't know what I'm talking about. Stupid ****s.
Quote by smb
Well everyone is a dick at that age. You'll realise when you're older how much of a **** you were. Then you'll laugh but still hate the younger kids.

I wholeheartedly agree with that. Although I am a freshman, I try not to act like too much of an asshole, but a lot of my peers definitely push it.

For the past year I've been hanging out with these ****ing douche bags that are just ****ty friends. During lunch today though they finally pissed me off enough to pour a huge cup of lemonade and a cup of cheese sauce on one of them. One of the best moments of my life.

Sucks that my real friends are only an hour's drive away from me, yet I only get to see them once a month if I'm lucky

EDIT: I'm friends with a lot of upperclassmen, so if they call me by freshman, it's usually just ****ing around.
There are 3 freshman in the entire student body that i dont absolutely hate.

99.9 percent of them are just faggots. straight up. very few are even worth talking to.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Page 1 of 2