I watched the VH1 thing about the revolution of sex yesterday.If u watched it u know what im talking about.There was this one lady when it came to the part about gays and stuff like that who got under my skin so bad.The was a super gay basher and told em that all gay people were going to hell.Im not gay but I just dont get why people cant just let other people live their lives and be who they are without crticizing them.I mean this lady among other people went out of their way to try and bother gays in some way its ridicoulous and I just dont get it.Anybody know why people are like that?
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

People like to think they are special or belong to a special group with higher moral values and they like to parade around with this "us and them" mentality. It gives people a sense of purpose to believe they are special and of course anyone who doesn't agree with their beliefs must be an idiot in their eyes.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I know I know I just dont unerstand.I mean this lady literally dedicated her career to bothering gay people.Then this other guy killed two people over that.Obviously a hate crime.The guy got 4-7 years he killed two f***ing people and compared to 25-life he practically got away with it.
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

I don't care if people hate other people. It can't be helped. It's going to happen, hatred will exist. The problem is when people express that hatred, like the example TS provided. Or Hitler. Or... we all know of a lot of examples.

But can we think of as many acts of kindness?
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by E V H 5150
I don't care if people hate other people. It can't be helped. It's going to happen, hatred will exist. The problem is when people express that hatred, like the example TS provided. Or Hitler. Or... we all know of a lot of examples.

But can we think of as many acts of kindness?

I picked up a bottle from our trash can and put it in the recycle bin today

*feels surge of pride*
Because people in the Bible Belt get bored and therefore go on television making all good Christians look bad.
last.fm[/url}
im with you man. im not gay but i dont know why people hate gays. its something that doesnt effect your life what so ever and people are just getting involved with stuff they know nothing about
Call me Jack
Yeah, people like that disgust me....even some of my own friends have a few prejudices that make me wish I didn't even know them whenever they start expressing them.

It can't really be helped though, so just take pride in being a decent, open-minded human being.
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.
Because the so-called "religious" people think that they are perfect. Why don't you look at yourselves first then you tell us! So much for idiots and narrow-minded people! God I hate them!
Let's make everything SIMPLE shall we?